Chapter 7

"So even Kol knows?" Freya laughed as they walked down street with their arms linked.

"As I said, anyone who knows our family knows. It is not some hidden secret." Niklaus chuckled as he looked up at the sign that said The Dungeon. "This is our stop."

"Alright what is this about? I'd like to know details before I enter at my own risk." Freya laughed as she glanced over to her brother.

"Take a leap of faith Freya." Niklaus grinned as he persuaded her.

"Fine. I guess I should be trying to set a good example anyway." Freya winked as she pressed her palm against the door, heading in first.

"And what example would that be?" Niklaus questioned as he followed her soon after.

"That first off, I'm nowhere near the lame sister. And second off, I might have missed a lot but you bet I'm ready to rock!" Freya expressed as she walked into the bar.

The walls were golden while the titles were shiny pitch black. The decor was Victorian style except for the bar. The elevator music wasn't too loud, but also not too low, just enough to be audible. She noticed there weren't too many people around.

"I always did wonder where I got my thirst for adventure and freedom from. Certainly not from mother, Finn, or Elijah." Niklaus scratched his chin as he responded sarcastically.

"From your favorite big sis of course." Freya confessed as she nudged his shoulder.

"Ah, yes. Well give the wild child within me some credit as well." Niklaus proclaimed as he approached the bar with Freya and took a seat, gesturing the bartender for two Bourbon.

"The wild child within us." Freya corrected as she took a seat next to him.

"The good thing about us is....we know when to stop. Kol? Not so much. Which is why I had to restrain him many times before." Niklaus chuckled.

"Oh pshh. That's the Viking side of Kol coming out to play. Same with the rest of our siblings. But I'm sure your wolf blood is up to par with my Viking blood." Freya teased.

"Beyond up to par sister. So you'd rather play with the big bad wolf than the brute Viking?" Niklaus joked.

"Every time." Freya winked. "As someone once said...wolves are the witches of the animal world."

"Clever being. Let's put your fearlessness to the test then shall we?" Niklaus proposed as the bartender came back with two Bourbon, passing the glasses and bottles to Niklaus and Freya. Already emptying the first bottle, he gestured for a second.

"Fine. What you have in mind?" Freya questioned as she gulped the entire bottle in one go, pushing the glass aside. Niklaus couldn't help but grin as the bartender nodded his head impressed.

"A change in scenery." Niklaus winked, passing the Bourbon back to the bartender, as he approached one of the several doors.

"I was wondering why there weren't that many people." Freya acknowledged as she led the way, pressing her hand on the golden velvet door, and opening it.

The scenery and atmosphere was much different. It looked like a 1920s speakeasy. Everyone was mingling and enjoying their time. Some people were in groups. Polygamous. Freya concluded as she chose a booth in the corner, with Niklaus trailing behind her as he greeted several women. Obviously he's been here before. Freya rolled her eyes, not surprised by her younger brother's casanova nature.

"So did you fuck them in a group setting or individually?" Freya joked as she sat in the booth.

"Both." Niklaus grinned as he looked around. "Why Freya? You want a group setting? I'm a little offended. I thought you only had eyes for me." He jested, sitting beside her.