Bare

Korra expertly flipped a flapjack in the air and caught the raw battered side down in the pan. It took her no time to learn where everything was in Asami's giant kitchen. She hummed a tune happily as she cracked a fresh egg into a hot skillet. She sighed with a smile as she felt loving arms wrap around her waist. Lips kissed her neck which she gladly accepted by angling her neck to grant her more access.

"Good Morning..." Asami greeted against her neck. "Something smells good..."

"Figured you should eat something before heading to work today," Korra turned around to give Asami a kiss but suddenly paused as she looked at her.

Asami averted her eyes away with a blush. "What?"

Korra smiled and cupped her bare, unpainted face. Her lips were beautifully pink and her eyelashes were naturally thick. Even her hair was a tussled mess which was adorable to the avatar. It was surprising to suddenly see her so differently but she was still ravishing. Korra leaned up and gave her a sweet kiss which was happily returned with love.

"You're breathtaking," Korra breathed as the kiss broke. "I know it washed off in the shower but I just realized I've never seen you without makeup on until now. Honestly, you really don't need the stuff."

"I know, I just like make up," Asami said and went over to the coffee maker to start a batch. "When I was little, my mother would put make up on me for fun. We pretended to be queens and dressed up in the most frilliest dresses and have a pretend tea party." She smiled sadly at the memory. "When I started putting make up on my own, my father would get so mad at me saying I was too young for it." Her voice trailed off with a choked lump in her throat as she talked, straining her words with emotion.

"I'm sorry..." Korra's eyes furrowed with worry, pausing her cooking.

"It's alright..." Asami sighed, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I should talk about it more often, it helps... I think." Asami turned to her and took the spatula out of her hand. "Let me plate the food... Go sit down." She leaned in and kissed the avatar's cheek. Korra obeyed her gentle command with a smile. Within a few minutes, Asami placed two plates of food on the table and joined her after fetching herself a cup of coffee. She knew Korra didn't drink the stuff. She only drank it out of habbit with the office routine in networking and such it so happens she can quit it now. She fixed just a little bit of cream before nursing on the hot liquid. Asami's emerald eyes smiled as she watched the avatar eat with enthusiasm.

"Korra..." Asami called, dragging the tan woman's attention away from her food in mid chew.

"Mmhmm?" Korra answered with her mouth full of pancake.

"Thank you..."

Korra swallowed and took a swig of milk to wash the pancake down before answering. "For what?"

"For being so wonderful... If by any chance you really don't want to do anything I request, please don't be shy in telling me so. I want you to be happy..."

"Asami, I'm the happiest I've ever been!" Korra announced. "You've helped me so much when I got hurt... You were the only one that knew the type of pain I was going through... It was then when I started looking at you through a different light."

Asami blushed when Korra grasped onto her hand across the table.

"I love the way things are with us. It's been fun and amazing, I wouldn't trade if for anything in the world. I want to keep learning about you and look forward to spending more time with you. If there is anything I don't want to do... I will let you know it. I know you wouldn't do anything to harm me and in all honesty... I've been enjoying it a lot... quite a lot actually. I never knew sex could be so adventurous and amazing."