Simmer

After a much needed shower. The two lovers ended up snuggling in Asami's bed. Asami laid her head on Korra's chest with a satisfied sigh escaping her lips. She's never felt this way with anyone before.

"I feel so... whole when I'm with you..." she said.

"Really?" Korra asked. "That's funny... I was actually just thinking the same thing." She chuckled a little to herself as she stroked Asami's bare back. She stared up at the ceiling in thought. "Hey, Asami? When I went to that club to pick up the collar... how did you get into that stuff?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me," Asami smiled and and lifted her head to look into her eyes. "So... I got introduced to bondage when I discovered that place... then I discovered a person willing to teach me. Someone I really trusted, someone I've known for years."

"So you and Zarin go back that far? How did you meet him?" Korra asked. Asami's expression changed to confusion at first then to amusement.

" Zarin?!" Asami laughed. "You kidding? That old guy just allowed me to put on a few shows. He never taught me anything."

"Huh..." Korra paused as the gears turned in her head. "He told me to give his protégé his regards... I thought he was talking about you." Asami's smile got wider.

"Well... his protégé is someone you know and the same person who taught me in the disciplinary arts."

"Really now... who is it?" Korra asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Awww! Come on! Tell me!"

"No! I promised to keep it a secret!" Asami proclaimed. Korra's chest puffed up before she decided to shove her hand in Asami armpit and wriggled her fingers. Asami shrieked and arched as laughter exploded from her throat.

"No!" Asami laughed. "Don't! "

"Tell meeeee!" She bellowed and continued the tickle attack.

"If I tell you!" Asami gasped as she squealed. "I'll severely be punished to no end! She'll know! She always know!"

"She?" Korra's fingers stopped and Asami panted for air. Her emerald eyes gazed up at her lover who furrowed her eyebrows and her lips pursed.

"It's not like that," Asami said.

"So... this woman..." Korra trailed. "She punishes you?"

"Only for training purposes, of course. In order to perform as a domme properly and safely, I shouldn't do any punishment that I myself haven't experienced."

"Hmmm..." Korra gazed in thought. "So this woman... she will punish you if you tell me... like she has some kind of power over you?"

"Not only me, but she would certainly punish you as well... and trust me... she's fuckin brutal."

"Now I'm even more curious!" Korra sprouted a smug smirk and trailed her knuckles across Asami's cheek. "I'd like to see you all tied up... powerless and begging."

Asami's face burned hotly and she tore her gaze away then she muttered, "N-no... I'm the one that does the tying up..."

"Maybe I should learn too," Korra announced with a smile. "Asami Sato, big bad CEO being brought to her knees and pleading for me to give you release."

Korra became more excited as Asami's blush deepened.

"W-well... are you any good at tying ropes?" She asked averting her eyes.

"I did spend a lot of time out on the ocean" Korra mentioned. "I know a few knots..."

Asami bit her bottom lip and sat up. She leaned over the edge of the bed and pulled a bundle of black silk rope from underneath. She plopped it on Korra's lap and challeneged, "Show me..." Her pink cheeks grew a bit hotter and she kept her eyes away from Korra's gaze. Korra's strong hands gripped onto her wrists and began to wrap the rope around them. She tied a couple of knots and the lead came out of from in between Asami's wrists. Asami wriggled a bit to test the tightness.