Chapter 7 Captain Izuku

Sup guys author here I am struggling to think of Ideas so plz comment but let's get this chapter going!

Multiverse starting in

1

2

3

Multiverse start

(Author) - this one is going to be a happy one.

(Mina) - thank god.

(Toga) - aww when will I see joker Izu-kun again.

(Author) - you will see him later.

(Toga) - yay!!!

(Hero's/students) - aww.

(Ochako) - so what is this one about.

(Author) - this one is about Izuku being quirkless and getting augmentations to become a super soldier thanks to Mei.

(Mei) - ME???

(Mei) - what kind of baby did I make that can do that?

(Author) - you will see but let's get started.

"Shows Bakugou and his friends beating up a 14 year old Izuku until he was bloody and bruised on the ground then they finally walk away leaving Izuku who soon stands up and sees a person walking towards him"

(Iida) - what is your problem with Midoiya?

(Aizawa) - Bakugou we are gonna have a long chat about your personality and anger management after this.

(Izuku) - w-who are you?

(Mei) - I'm Mei. Mei Hatsume.

(Izuku) - h-hi Hatsume.

(Mei) - call me Mei.

(Izuku) - o-ok

(Mei) - why didn't you use your quirk?

"Izuku than put his head down in disappointment."

(Izuku) - I'm actually quirkless

(Kaminari) - why is he quirkless in so many of these?

"All Might has a worried look and looks at author"

(Author) - well he was a late bloomer.

(Kaminari) - ok that makes sense.

"All Might breaths out a sigh of relief and author just looks at him with a "you owe me" look"

(Mei) - Than why would you go against someone like Bakugou. Did you want to hurt him. Hell, it seemed like he knew you and by the looks of it you hate him. Did you want to kill him or hurt him?

"The villains listen intensity for the response"

(Izuku) - I don't want to hurt or kill anyone. I don't like bullies. No matter who they are where there from or what they may have done or even what quirk they have.

"The hero's and students are relieved at the answer while the villains aww and complain about not getting another villain deku"

(Mei's head) - He really is a perfect candidate. I have to have him.

(Uraraka) - what does she mean have him?