Chapter 6 John Wick Izuku

Sup I just got done binge watching all the John Wick movies so I am choosing to write this so let's get to it!

Multiverse starting in

1

2

3

Multiverse start

(Ochaco) - so whats this one about?

(Author) - you will see.

All For One took a deep breath to calm himself down and spoke one more.

(All might) - why is AFO look scared?

(Author) - you will see.

(AFO) - John Wick use to an associated of mine. Everyone in the underground knew him as Baga Yaga.

(Shigaraki) - Baga Yaga? As in the Boogeyman? Sensei, the Boogeyman haven't scare anyone since Quirks started showing up." Shigaraki said with his arms cross.

"The teens nodded in agreement. But the teachers and some Villains shudder as they recall the legends of the Boogeyman. They were scare shit list and thank god that he not real"

(AFO) -That cause no one know how terrifying the Boogeyman legend can get. Even I, the man who can welds many Quirks, wouldn't fight such a being. But John Wick on the other hand...He not the Boogeyman true..." All For One said as he pause for a bit to take a deep breath.

(Midnight) - who is John Wick?

(Author) - you w-

(Kaminari) - ya ya I know "we will see"

"He the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman." All For One finish with a glare, even though it hard to see.

"...Oh." 1-A said with a wince"

(Jiro) - I'm officially scare of John Wick.

(Bakugo) - Me too.
"Bakugo whisper to himself as to not be heard"

(Kirishima) - If the person who nearly kill All Might is scare of a man like that, they should be scare too.

"...Oh." Was the only thing Shigaraki could say about his Sensei words"

"John is a man of Focus, commitment and sheer fucking will." All For One said each word slowly to get it into Shigaraki skull on how much trouble they were in.

"Everyone wince at each words as it held a lot of meaning coming from him"

"They were scare of this man, and they haven't seen him in action yet!"

(AFO) - once saw him murder three of our Nomu's with a pencil." All For One added, making Shigaraki eyes widen in shock.

"I'm sorry what?!" "Shigaraki ask in disbelief."

(AFO) -You heard me right. He kill THREE Nomu's with a pencil. A single, fucking pencil." All For One said as he turn his back to stun man walk to his desk and pull out a few folder's.

"Everyone that saw the Nomu that fought All Might and almost won jaw drop"

(President Mic) - This man killed THREE with a PENCIL!?!

(Aizawa) - Holy shit.
"Aizawa said in true shock"

(AFO) - One day, he ask to leave. It was over a woman of course. Image my shock of such a man leaving this type of life to be with a woman. So, I decided to give him an impossible job for him to die while completing." All For One said as he place one of the folders on the desk.

The BNHA Multiverse जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें