I pick her up holding her gently furrowing my brows at Lorenzo. "Lala, prom go help feed your siblings, I have to talk to your mama.." Lorenzo sighs.

I put promise down. They both head over to their siblings. Lorenzo walks into the living room, I follow. "What's wrong?" I frown. "Nothing baby, it's just.. Promise got in a fight with some kids who were bullying Larimer.." Lorenzo sighs.

"What?! What were they doing to him?" I ask feeling anger raising inside of me. "Just calling him names.. Maybe we shouldn't take them to daycare tomorr-"

"No. We're taking them. I'm going to have a talk with their teacher and classmates.." I glare at nothing in particular feeling pissed. Lorenzo sighs gently holding my waist rubbing my stomach. "Don't stress baby, I'll take care of it." I shake my head.

"No, because I don't need you doing nothing stupid. I'm not stressing, I'm just a little mad.. I'll drop them off tomorrow and handle it.."

"Just be safe.."

°

Larimer holds my hand tightly hiding behind my body. Promise skips next to me smiling. Their teacher clears her throat as soon as she sees me. "Hi Ms.King, uh, where's Lo-"

"My husband? He's at home with my babies. Please refrain from using his first name MsKatty." I say seriously. This bitch has been into Lorenzo since we first arrived. If it wasn't for my kids this bitches would get her teeth that were throwing up gang signs knocked out.

"Alright, prom go play. Lala stay with your sister, and if someone messes with you ask ms.katty to call me." I kiss his forehead. "Okie, bye mama!" He smiles skipping after his sister.

I turn to Ms.katty. "Why didn't you do anything when my child was being bullied." I glare at her. "They were just playing, honestly you ghetto good rats take everything so seriously."

I scoff tapping my leg angrily. "Playing? So my son and daughter coming home crying because some other kids feel as if they have the right to push my babies around is playing?! I think any parent would react the way I'm reacting hoe!" I say raising my voice a bit.

She scoffs "listen shaneequa, your kids are just spoiled brats. Honestly I don't know how you got Lorenzo, bitches like you.." I laugh shaking my head. "Bitches like me??? First off BITCH you don't know shit about me or my kids so close the little lips you barely have! Second Lorenzo isn't into bitches with stale implants. And lastly bitch, don't come for me when the upper half of your body is larger than the lower half!" I yell at her. By now all eyes were on us, and I didn't really care.

She shuts up in embarrassment and shame. "Promise, Larimer, let's go." I yell. They both run over to me holding my hand. "Wait, okay both of you turn around and close your eyes and ears okay?" I smile at them.

They nod turning around. I smack the bitch upside her head. She falls on the ground crying. "Sorry, I was just playing." I smirk. Taking my kids hands. "Slutty baby ass bitch.." I mumble.

"Mama, do we have to come back here?" Promise ask as I strap sleeping Larimer in his carseat. "No babygirl, and prom baby?" I sigh.

"Yes mama?" She chirps. "No matter what happens just remember that you and your siblings are perfect.. there is nothing wrong with you.. if anyone says otherwise their wrong.. whenever you see your brothers and sisters being bullied stand up for them and yourself.. okay?" I smile at her.

She nods smiling. "Yes mama." She yawns.

Ø

I sigh as I put Laelia to bed ignoring Antonio's cries for me. "Wait Ant, your gonna wake up your sister." I hush him placing her down. I walk over to him picking him up. His cries summer down to wet sniffles.

I rock him gently walking into my bedroom. Lorenzo was sitting on the bed ticking his jaw angrily. "What's wrong baby?" I ask softly still rocking Antonio. "Why would you cuss and fight in front of our kids." He ask showing me a video of me cussing out ms.katty at hitting her.

I sigh frustrated running a hand through my hair. "She-"

"You know how horrible and scary it must've been for them? Their mother screaming and hitting their teacher! Not to mention your pregnant!" He tells startling Antonio causing him to start crying.

"Lo, that women basically sat and watched those other kids bully Larimer, this women needed to be taught a lesson!" I yell placing Antonio gently down on the bed. He sobs harder reaching up for me.

"That's not up to you Atarah!! And it's even worse it was on front of our kids! Whatever Frankie said must have a good reason behind it."

"You do the exact thing in the mafia-"

"That's different!"

"How?! How Lorenzo?! And how can you defend that bitch!! She's done so much bad!!! After she verbally degraded your children! After she disrespected me!!" I yell feeling fed up.

Antonio was wailing loudly. I pick him up hushing him. "She's not as bad as your making her out to be!!!" Lorenzoyells.

"When she's sucking your dick right?" I scoff angrily. "What the hell are you talking about!" Lorenzo yells groaning. "Am i missing something Lorenzo?!" I yell feeling myself tear up.

"Atarah-"

"No you know what it's cool.." I sniff walking out my bedroom going tothe guest room slamming the door.

*
Hey y'all yaaaay! Book 2!! The first two chapter's are just catch up chapter's, chapter 3 is when shit starts to go down. I hope y'all are ready.

Until chapter 2 loves