grillby x sans (edited)

Today started off as any other day for sans. He would sleep in late, get yelled at by papyrus to stop being lazy and slacking off before heading off to grillby's.

Sans took one of his "shortcuts" and walked into the bar(?) of grillby's. He sat down where he usually did as grillby came up to him. "same thing as always, sans?" grillby asked. Sans just nodded as he was in deep thought. 'damn it, he gets cuter and cuter i swear. i wonder if he'll feel the same about me?' He soon was ripped out of thoughts as he heard grillby. "Sans? Underground to sans, hello?" Sans looked up with a blue tint on his face. "Ah, sorry grillbs, i was just lost in thought for a sec." He said and took the ketchup.

(Later that day. Sans got drunk)

"Grillbyyyyyy~~~~ Hand *hic* me another, will ya hottie~~~?" Sans said and reached out his hand for another with a blue blush crossing his face. But grillby stopped dead in his tracks at the nickname 'cutie'. Sans had gotten drunk before, but never called him 'cutie'.

 (Sans P.O.V)

"Grillbyyyyyy~~~~ Hand *hic* me another, will ya hottie~~~?" I said before realizing what i just said, a blue blush grew on my face, though i hardly noticed it cause i was thinking about what i had just done. 'Fuck' I thought and just layed with my head down and my hand out, waiting for another one, thinking about what i just did.

(Grillby P.O.V)

when sans called me hottie i swore i had a dark red blush crossing my face. It was almost closing time, and i was thinking as i grabbed sans another drink. 'Maybe i can try something'.

(Third person P.O.V)

Grillby handed sans another drink and went to the back to continue washing glasses. Sans drank some then looked around to see that everybody left. "Hey grillbs?" He asked and grillby came around the corner. "Yes sans?" he asked. "Can you c'mere for a sec?" Sans asked, and grillby did so. Sans reached across the bar, grabbing grillby's face and kissing him. Grillby was surprised but melted into the kiss. After about 2 minutes they parted. "I love you grillby" "i love you too sans"

Authors note: Thank you guys so much for reading, this ship was requested by Kitty_inky, go follow her, she makes amazing stories  (also, sorry for the cringiness, this was my first ship so... ill get better in time ;P)