chapter 5

Vote

Comment

Fan

...........................

I woke to someone jumping on my bed. I groaned . I pulled the covers over my head. I tried to ignore the bouncing sensation . But no who ever it is landed on me. I peeked out from under my cover's to see shara smiling at me.

" what do you want" Harley

" I came to see how it went last night" shara

" grand now can I go back to sleep" Harley

" no I make breakfast get up and eat NOW" shara

I got out of bed. Oh how badly I wanted to lay back down and go back to sleep. I headed down stairs. I heard laughing from the kitchen I went in to see boys. Why does that not surprise me. I continued to the food. I was starveling. I dug in like the pig I am. I eat everything that's not nail down.

After I was done I went up stairs to get ready for the bright sunny day. Notice sarcasm. I did the usual. After I was done I straightened my hair, adding light make-up. I pulled on Simi skinny jean's. With a lime green shirt that said "taste the rainbow". I headed down stairs to see everyone in the living room playing cod (call of duty. I love this game. I whoop my bro when we play).

" hey Harley want to play" Colby

" sure"

" so you know how to play" Colby

" not really" LIE

I whooped him. When the game ended it said I won Colby had a shocked look on his face. I just smirked I love playing this game when I'm bored. I looked over to rider who was smirking to . He can never bet me no matter what he tried.

I got up and walked to the coach that was vacant most of the guy's was on the floor playing. I laid their watching them. About 10 minutes my phone vibrated it was a text from Collin/

(where'd you go last nite) him

( home) me

(ok how you doing today) him

(fine playin cod) me

(nice I was wondering if you wanted 2 go out 2nite) him

(no I have something planned) me

( ok well next time)

With that I put my phone up. I heard a knock on the door. Riley answered it. I peeked over my coach to see who it was. Their standing in all his Greek god glory is Jason. He looked over at me. He walked to my coach lifting up my head he sat and I laid my head in his lap.

" um what's goin on" rider

"mmmm what you mean"

" you and Jason"

" now how is that any of you business"

"he my friend you cant date him"

Raising an eyebrow. "now why is that rider. It seems to me like your with my friend so how come I cant be with your friend."

He just looked at me defeated and turned back to what he was doing. I was laying their with Jason running his finger's throw my hair. About 12 everyone started to complain they their hungry. I got up to make pizza bread.

Ingredients

Pizza sauce

Pepperoni

Subs