emo vs. jock

Vote

Fan

Comment

.......................................................................................................................

Today Is the day that I start high school. I was nerves. Not only am I new to the school but also new to the town. Me, my mom, and two brothers moved here after my father was killed. I missed him so much. I was what people would call a daddy's girl. Mom said we needed a new start. I was just hoping that I could make friends here.

People at my old school would call me a loner. It's not that I was emo or Goth. I just stayed to myself. I liked to think out my problems. At lunch I would go to the library and read. Instead of going to party's on the weekends I would hang at home with my dog. Skittles.

I'm sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Harley jade-lee Lawson. I'm 16 years old. My hair is brown kind of black if I'm in the sun. I have brown eye's. I'm 5'6'. my since of clothes are just everything. If I like it I wear it. I live in a four bedroom house. With my mother, 17 year old brother, and month old baby brother.

"Harley get down here or you'll be late"

Wouldn't want that know will we. I grabbed my phone of my desk sticking it in my back pocket along with my I-pod. Walking down the stairs I could smell bacon cooking. I walked into the kitchen to see rider already at the table stuffing his face with food. Where does he put it all. Just gross. And hunter in his highchair crying. I walked over to him picking him up I rocked him till he stopped crying.

Mom sat a plate in front of me. Taking hunter from me. Kissing me on the forehead. I began eating. I just hope today goes good. I can be a clumsy. I once tripped walking up a small hill. Embarrassing.

" Rider I need you to take Harley to school"

"ojaybn"

I think he meant to say ok. Pushing my plate away I stood up to go grab my bag. I was sitting in Riders truck about five minutes before he came outside. Getting in he started his truck. I hate everything about you by three days grace.

Rider turned it up. Pulling out of the drive way I watched tree's zoom pass us. I was thinking about the day mom told us we we're moving.

...........................flash back...........................................................

We was sitting at the table eating diner. Mom was quit the whole time I could tell she wanted to tell us something.

" rider, Harley I cant stay in this house any more. We're moving to Virginia."

Rider stands up and starts yelling about moving leavening his friends. About how could she do this to us. I on the other hand was just happy. New town, new life, no more sad memories.

............................................................................................................................................

Pulling into the school's gates. Rider parked his truck. Getting out we walk to the main office. Their was a woman in her mid forties sitting behind a desk. With papers scattered everywhere.

"hello my name is Rider green and this is Harley green, we're new here and need our schuldes please"

The women typed some thing into the computer. I heard a buzzing noise. Looking over I saw a ancient printer. When the was done she handed us our papers. Walking out I looked at my schulde.

MATH- rm 104

ENGLISH- rm 257

DRAMA-rm 215

SCIENCE- rm 47

LUNCH

ART- rm 99

FREE PERIOD

P.E.

Ok I can do this. No problem. Well scratch that problem where is room 104. I was walking down the hall till I hit something and fell right on my back. Looking up I saw a girl that has black hair with blue streaks. She had yellow eye's wait yellow. That weird. She stuck out her hand to help me up. Taking her hand she pulled me up with ease.

" holysugercakesyouoki'msosorrybutiwaslookingatthehottieoverthieridid....."

"what"

"he he sorry I'm shara and I was looking at that hottie over their and wasn't watching were I was going"

"oh no I was just looking at my schulde it was my fault"

" your new can I see what classes you have"

"sure here"

" you have everything with me except drama"

" well at least I will know one person here"

We walked to our first class. I walked up to the teacher.

" hello I'm Harley and I'm new here"

" well welcome to Anderson high, I'm Mr. smith I'll be your math teacher. Take a seat anywhere"

With that I took an empty seat in the back. I was nerves I could feel everyone's eye's on me. But me being me was to scared to look. I sat in my seat. Pulling out my notebook. I began to doodle. Nothing fancy just stick people.

Class has been going for about 10 minutes now. When their was a knock on the door. Looking that way I two hotties enter the room. On I could tell he was a jock. He had short hair brown hair with chocolate eye's. he was maybe 6'2'. he looked like a Greek god. The other was maybe a couple inches shorter and I could tell he was emo. His hair was blond with blue high lights. His hair was long enough to cover his eye's. he looked like he could take care of himself. I wanted so bad to now the color of his eye's. when hottie 1 looked at me I blushed and looked down. I was caught grate. I liked to go unnoticed.

" welcome to class Mr. matters and Mr. McCartney. Glad you could join us"

Hottie two just walked to a sit three rows from me. While hottie 1 had to make a show of it.

" it's my pleasure Mr. smith"

Everyone snickered at that. You could tell Mr. smith was mad he was turning red.

" take a seat"

For some reason I had the urge to look up. When I did I was meet with sky blue eye's. the belong to hottie 2. Why is he starring at me. I looked away first. I keep my head down the whole class. When the bell rung I gathered my things and waited for shara.

" well well well, looks like someone has a crush."

" what no not me"

I was talking about Jason AND Collin, but good to know you don't like them."

She smiled and made jokes all the way to second. The same happened.

..........................f.f. to lunch..................................................................

I was sitting with shara and her friends just thinking about Jason. For some reason I wanted to get to know him. When I was finished with lunch I headed out to the library to check out a couple of books. Walking down the hall I was in my own little world I ran into something or more someone. 'cause two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

" you ok"

Looking up I noticed it was Jason. He's blue eye's held worry.

" ya I'm fine thanks though"

"well be careful I wouldn't want you to get hurt know would we"

Shook my head no. I watched him walk up to some guys. I'm guessing their his friends by the way the greeted him. One of his friends nudges his shoulder and points to me. Jason looked back and smiled at me bringing me out of my daze. I ran to the library. Wow I already embarrassed myself twice today. Nice going Harley.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Tell me if I should keep going or stop. This is one of the other many ideas I have.

Love and peace

keki90