chapter 14: Big trouble in Little Sanchez

Start from the beginning

"Yeah grandpa Rick was so cool."

"Oh my god, Toby Matthews just texted me. He wants to know if we can have a party, but he'll only come if Tiny Rick is here," Summer squealed.

After some internal debating, Rick let them have a party at the house and stayed in his young teen body. I headed back up stairs for a bit to chill in Rick and I's room. I decided to go over my blueprint of my watch version of Rick's portal gun in my project journal. 

Summer walked in and asked for help on her outfit. I helped her out as quickly as I could and took my journal down stairs to the garage. I could see the party was already starting to pick up as I passed through the living room. I got a few flirty comments on my way through which I ignored. Rick was standing in front of the garage door with a red cup in his hand and a small scowl on his face.

"What was that," he sneered.

"What was what? The stupid kids hitting on a seventy something year old in a twenty seven year old body? Not that you should care, but I don't really care much for dumb kids hitting on me."

"Good b-because y-you're *eugh* mine," he said getting closer to me. 

"You DONT own me Rick. Now move twerp, I've got work to do."

"Make me B-bitchh. I'm tiny Rick!"

"Ugh you're a tiny asshole who's a giant pain in my ass is what you are," I growled shoving past him.

Once I was finally in the garage I started rummaging around in the drawer Rick cleared out for me. I found my matching watch that was like the one I'd given Rick when we were younger. It could use a few upgrades. Phone compatibility for one and I still have to figure out exactly how I'd make the portal gun concept small enough to fit in a watch. I decided to start on the upgrade first since it's got the simplest solution. I writ new protocols and rewit the some of the software. Once that was done I let it update itself and sync; while that was going on I decided I could find a way to incorporate my own version of portal fluid for the portal aspect of the watch. 

I was in the middle of placing the (f/c) portal fluid when I got distracted by whatever was happening on the other side of the wall. I set down the dropper and decided to check out what all the commotion was, can't have them trashing the whole house. 

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and walked to the living room entrance. Rick sat in the front on a stool with a guitar in his lap. I watched him sing something "off the top of his head." That shit was depressing as hell and obviously a cry for help. Morty didn't seem to notice but that's probably since Jessica was giving so much attention. Summer was a bit concerned but she didn't directly come to me so not my problem. 

I was on my way back to my project when Rick rounded the corner and gave me a smirk. He pulled me forward and pulled me down into a kiss. I heard a few whistles and 'yeahs.' I could feel my blood begin to boil. 

"You little perv. Leave me the hell alone," I said pushing him off me and going into the garage. 

I sat back down at the workbench and started putting the (f/c) portal fluid into individual containment units. Each containment unit was a small vial that probably had enough fluid for two round trips. I had to modify the watch so it could shoot out the portal and house the vials. It took a bit of time, but I decided to call it a night after I placed the new modifications in place. 

I headed up to bed after putting everything in my drawer. As I was walking through the house, I noticed that the party had started to die down. I saw Summer talking to a few girls and Rick looked like he was coming over in my direction. A prickling sensation ran up my spine and I decided to head in Summer's direction to avoid the tiny asshole.