Part Four

I Didn't Think LightSkinn Was Being FoReal But When He Showed Up At My Door I Knew OtherWise .

"What Are You Doing Here ?" I Asked , I Was Doing My History Essay When He Rung My DoorBell .. He Smiled " I Told You I Was Taking You Out ToNight Soo Get Dressed" He Spoke Walking Into My House Looking Around I Closed The Door , "

Umm I Never Greed To Going Out With You" I Said Pulling His Arm So That He Could Stop . He Faced Me " You Didn't Have To BeCause I Wasn't Asking So Go Get Dressed BeFore We Be Late And Wear A Dress SomeThing You Can Move In ." He Said I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy ..

"Are Yuu Serious Right Now?" He Smiled " As A Heart Attack Baby" He Replied . I Shook My Head And Went Upstairs Too Get Ready ...

~ Fast Forward A Little Bit ~

" No LightSkinn No I ReFuse To Go In There ! Are Yuu Out Of Your Mind ? !" I Screeched At Him As He Sat In The Driver Side Of His Hummer With That Ugly Smirk On His Face .

" Come On Ma , We Already Here So Why Turn Back Now ? " He Said Gesturing To The Building In Front Of Us . "

I Looked At The Old DanceHall For A Minute Then Finally Gave In . "I Hate You" I Mumbled Getting Out The Truck . He Smiled " I Know "

ToNight Was Formal Night And Old School Night For Latin People . Good Thing I Wore My Royal Blue Flare Out Strapless Medium Long Dress With A Heart Neck With My Royal Blue Short Shorts To Go Under Them && Royal Blue Strap Upp Pumps .

" You Look Beautiful By The Way " He Spoke As We Headed Inside . I Smiled " You Told Me That Twice Already Babes But Thank You " I Chuckled . Once We Entered The Building I Was Distracting By The Scenery EveryThing Was Latin Like Loll ( Don't Mean To Offend AnyOne By That Im Sick So I Can't Go Into Details Right Now But I Will ReDo This Part And Describe The Scenery)

"OhEmGee LightSkinn This Is Gorgeous Oh My PineApples Are They Dancing ! Yesss Loook They Are Come On LightSkinn Dance With Mee!!" I Said Excitedly Pulling Him OnTo The Dance Floor .

" I Hope Yuu Know How To Salsa Love " I Said Fluffing My Curls A Little . He Smiled " Baby I'm Part Latino " I Looked At Him Shocked " Seriously ?" He Laughed A Little " Yess , Now Are We Gonna Dance Or What ? " He Asked Standing InFront Me Holding His Hand Out With That Smile Of His .

I Blushed And Took His Hand , He Spun Me Around In A Circle Then Dipped Me And Brung Me Up To Where My Face Was Too His And He Was Holding My Leg Upp .

I Heard A Few People Cheer As We Starting Doing The Salsa Together . We Hit Every Move Right Doing Every Dipp And Spin So Smooth We Looked Like Professionals , We Even Added Our Style Too It . I Ainn Gonna Liee LightSkinn Had Moves It's Like He Been Dancing All His Life , He Can Lead And Follow And Come Back From Every Surprise I Thow At Him . It's Like He Was My Match Like He Was The One .

When The Song Ended People Applaud. I Thanked Them Blushing . Me And LightSkinn Went To The Back Too Cool Off For A Bit And To Get Something To Drink .

" That Was Amazing , I Haven't Felt That Good Dancing With SomeOne In A Long Time . " I Said Putting The Cap Back On The Bottle .

" Yeah It Was And I Feel You But Aye Lets Go Our Date Ain't Over Yet" He Said Taking My Hand And Leading Me Back Towards The Front .

I Said GoodBye To EveryOne BeFore We Left " Where Too Now ?" I Asked As We Drove Down The High Way . He Looked My Way And Smiled " It's A Surprise " I Just Shook My Head && Turnt The Music Upp .