Chapter 17: Star Shopping

A new day Arises in Ash's life , but like any other day he's still training hard with his pokemons for his Final battle against Giovanni tommorow.

"I guess that should be enough for today" Ash says

"Pikaa" says a tired Pikachu

"Ok, Master" says Lucario

"Alright return guys" Ash returns the other pokemons in their pokeballs

"I have no idea what we're gonna do today" says Ash

"Master, can we go look around the city?" Asks a curious Lucario.

"Pika pika" Pikachu agrees to Lucario

"Well , I guess we don't have anything else to do anyway right? Let's go!" says Ash.

The trio starts walking around the city. Looking at impressive infrastructure and futuristic buildings. They eventually stopped by a restaurant to grab Lunch.
As they began starting towards more and more into the City they noticed the group of his friends are also roaming around in the city.

"Hey guys!" He shouts.

Serena quickly turns around recognizing the sound and runs towards Ash with the group walking behind her. Serena wants to hug him upon reaching out up to him but can't as she knows it's just one more day she have to wait to be reunited with him.

"Hi Aaron, what are you doing here?" asks Serena in a very calming way.

"Well we're just exploring city" he says while pointing at his pokemons.

"Hey that's awesome , that's what we were doing too" says Serena

"Hey why don't you guys join us" asks Dawn

"It would be fun, we're actually Shopping" says Misty.

Ash was never fond of shopping but as the other guys he had to go for his girlfriend also he didn't mind it all this time as he wanted to be with her.

The group starts walking in couple.

Dawn and Paul being the first one and Ash and Serena being the last one. Unlike others , Serena had both her hand wrapped around Ash's left arm and her head was resting on his shoulder. Even though she was blushing furiously she didn't care.

Soon the group actually reached a amusement park and decided the spend the rest of the day there. They were having fun while playing , enjoying different rides and they decided to go on a last Ferris wheel before leaving the park.

Serena and Ash got in one compartment while his pokemons was waiting for him down with clemont.

It was already a pretty big and high Ferris wheel and the speed was not really fast.
They both enjoyed looking at the sunset together while Serena's arm still wrapped around ash's hand and her head resting on his shoulder.

"Ash , please win tommorow so we can get back together" she starts

"I will Serena , for us , for you" he says

"Ash..." She says while kissing him on his lips which lasted quite a while.

Their compartment descended and they walked out of it. Now the group was walking back to the hotel, it was night time the stars were glowing a lot more than usual , probably because of clear weather.

The group was still walking in couple looking at the stars. Ash and Serena were looking at the stars like they were out star shopping.

Soon they reached the hotel, they went to the restaurant above and had their dinner.

Ash was the first one to get up with lucario on his back sleeping and he was about to pick Pikachu up as he was asleep too. But Serena picks up Pikachu in her arms.

"Let me help you up Aaron" she says in a Calm tone.

"You dont have to do this Serena , its fine" he says

"You've helped us more than enough , let me help you once" she says

He takes a look at the group who is looking at them in a heart melting smile.

"Okay then" he says.

The couple take stairs instead of lift because they wanted to stay with each other as much as they can. They are almost at his room, he opens the room up laying lucario on the bed. Serena scratches pikachu's head on the way and put him besides the cushion Lucario was sleeping.

"I should get going now Ash" she says Calmly.

"Before you go Serena, up there you said you wanted to help? You've helped me more times that you ever know. Since I've actually been back in this tournament I've regained my confidence , my feelings. My voice was dead cold back when i came now it's much better thanks to you. You are the one whom I looked upon before every battle, Your eyes gave me so much comfort that I haven't experienced in the last 6 years" says Ash.

"Ash..." She says Calmly and again kisses him on his lips removing his mask first. The embrace lasted until Serena pulled off as she needed air.

"Now , show Giovanni what is the feeling of loosing a League Ashy" she says

"I will Serena" he says

"I'll see after your Victory tommorow Ashy" she says before heading out of the room.

Serena joins the group above and haves her dinner. Then the group goes in their individual rooms to sleep.

Serena lays on her bed before thinking about what all happend today and what can happen tommorow.

Garry is about to sleep but then he hears a knock on his door. He opens it up to see Ash standing there.

"Come in Ashy boy" he says

"Garry I need you to do something for me" ash says

"Tell me" he says

"Well, I want you and Trevor to keep a close look on Serena tommorow. Giovanni can try and attack her" he says

"You can count on us buddy" says Garry

"Here" says Ash while handling him 2 pokeballs. "If the worse happens just throw them up they'll come out and protect you guys"

Garry takes the pokeball from Ash

"This wasn't needed but it's always good to have some backup" says Garry.

"I'll see you all tommorow" says ash as he gets out of Garry's room.