Raining in London

Start from the beginning

"I know, baby, I know." She smiled, patting his hair.

"Come with me."

"Are you crazy?"

"Please?" He pouted and nudged her cheek with his nose like a cat. "Wanna show you off, baby."

"You know I don't like those fancy dinner parties."

"But you'll have me. We'll have the best time, I promise. Leo will also be there."

She let out a faint giggle and cupped his cheeks, turning his face back up. "You could name all of my celeb crushes and the answer is still no. I still have to attend lectures and work on my book."

"Right, you're officially a writer now."

"Not yet, but almost," she snorted amusedly, pushing him back so she could sit up.

He stayed between her legs, resting his head on her chest while she had her arms around him. With his eyes closed, he mumbled, "I'm gonna miss you like crazy."

"So am I," she said, her lips curved. "But hey, I'm only gonna baby you for two more minutes because I have classes to attend and you have a radio interview before lunch."

He groaned, bringing his hand up to cup one of her breasts. He loved being handsy, and it never bothered her. "I think you're even better than my assistant, Bambi."

"That's because your assistant sucks, no offence."

"None taken. To be honest, I didn't really want an assistant but Jeff insisted," he complained while circling his fingertip around her nipple, smirking when she shuddered.

"Well, if I fail to publish my book, please fire her and hire me."

"Then I guess I'm stuck with her because you're gonna become the best writer in the world!"

Before she could come up with a response, he ducked under the covers, holding her legs apart and put his mouth to her clit. She cried out in surprise, yanking his head up by his hair. Seeing his moist lips curved into a cheeky grin, she couldn't hold back a moan. "I said two minutes."

"I only need thirty seconds," he answered before slipping back under the covers. Thea dropped her head on the pillow and arched her back off the bed as his skilful tongue lapped at her juices, making her toes curl and her jaw tight. Another wave of pleasure soon washed over her as his fingers glided in and out of her sensitive pussy, and she screamed his name, riding out another intense orgasm.

With a smug look on his face, he hovered above her and pressed his lips to her cheek, so she pulled him down and kissed him like she wanted to devour him.

"You're gonna be late," he reminded her in an arrogant tone, and she could feel his smirk against her neck. He was hard and poking her thigh again.

"Fuck, you're gonna be the death of me," she mewled with her eyes shut, hastily wrapping her legs around his waist.

.

.

.

Gemma was agitated; she kept tapping her fingers on the table while her coffee was getting cold. Another employee rushed into the shop and apologised for being late, but it wasn't the one she'd been waiting for. It seemed like she wasn't in luck as Emilia didn't go to work today. She rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her knuckles as she picked up her cup and finally took a sip. At least the drink was good so she wasn't at all annoyed.

The sound of her ringtone turned the heads of two other customers at the table beside her, so she apologised to them and quickly answered the call.