chapter 2 MY BFF, SISTER AND I

YOU HAVE NOT TURNED THE MICROSCOPE ON YET" he said

I was trying to figure out what he said then suddenly i realized my microscope was the only one facing the dark side while the rest faced the light.

I was like…….

OH, YEAH I COMPLETELY FORGOT.LET ME GET THAT RIGHT AWAY.

Gosh that was mega embarrassing!

As usual I got an A+ so I never cared about the marks I got from the teacher when suddenly as the teacher gave me the paper it said:

AN ANNOYING A-

 I HATE A- ESPECIALL IN SCIENCE

I went to ask her what in the dumb world was her problem and she said,

That I had forgot from the beginning to turn the projecting microscope on. I always turned it on but it’s the first time I get an A- is it because of Brandon. Anyway he said it was okay, it was easy for him to say because I had nothing left now my grades were going down.

IF I EVER GET A D-, MUM WILL KILL ME.

I was walking home like it was the end of the world when I saw Mackenzie and her friends Sasha and Jessica on her new black and yellow car which looked more like BLACK AND GOLD to me it was so cool that the boys including Brandon starred at it like FOREVER.

 I hate Mackenzie she ruins my life. She is so annoying that when a bunch of whiny kids take a walk with her down the street as soon as she wants money kids run away because of her wailing noise.

 2nd June

I love school at times A+ Reports every year but sometimes it gets boring and annoying. Today was a very great day for me; Brandon just asked something I was delighted to do. He is the photographer for the SCHOOL NEWSPAPER and he wanted to take a photo of me for some reason. I never understood why he needed my photo but who cares it was Brandon so I began posing.

He took pictures of me leaning on the wall wearing my favorite color BLACK, GREEN AND PURPLE SHIRT.MOSTLY PURPLE OF COURSE.

I loved it I was still thinking maybe I should ask him about PROM myself but it did sound weird, a girl asking a boy to prom very wrong. He took pictures of me and him laughing and having fun with the camera. My phone rang my mum needed me terribly she said “THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN THE HOUSE, its A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, PLEASE HURRY UP”

I had to go but as I was about to go he held my hand and wanted to ask me something else; he said:

NIKKI COULD YOU……..

Mackenzie stormed right in before he could finish his sentence she whipped her hair and said that she has some businesses to deal with him.

I HATE MACKENZIE AND I ALWAYS WILL.

When I got home my mum STARTED YELLING FROM THE TOP STAIRS

"Did you Flush,Nikki Anderson" she shouted

she was just exaggerating it was just my little sister who had forgotten to flush and stunk the whole house flat. Her smell of poop could make up to 2000 cows stampede in horror. Well, someone has too flush. Its Saturday anyway tomorrow will be even better

3rd June

It’ Sunday, I am at home thinking of what he wanted to ask me I texted my best friends Chloe, Zoë, violet, Jasmine and shakos and I decided we have a BFF meeting.

We were discussing on whom everyone shall go out with.

Chloe said she would go out with Josh the cool guitar player who used to like her until Jessica came along; that rat is as filthy as Mackenzie she snoofs through everyone’s business and stole Josh so Chloe’s life could be ruined forever.

Zoey said that she will be going with Mike who already asked her out but Megan likes mike too just doesn’t see Megan with him.zoey is very strong and is capable of punching a nosebleed out of Megan but she’s too kind to do it. Zoey despises Megan so much her veins boil and her head starts controlling that outrageous stamina to hit and punch her like a punching doll.

Violet is going out with a cool guy wearing Goth make up, he’s kind of cool and he is outrageously HOT in her perspective since she loves Goths and loves green and purple just like me. No one thought of asking the guy out so she made the move and he agreed just in time better her than never. She has nothing to worry now

Yasmiyn says she is still choosing whom to take, here’s the thing Yasmiyn has been popular since nursery when I used to be popular before you know what happened so we stayed as friends like that till now but she is still popular. She has too choose between 15 guys who have asked her out and she said YES TO ALL OF THEM AND HAS GOTTEN HER SELF THROUGH A LOT OF EXPLAINING AND CHOOSING TO DO.

Shukufs hasn’t thought of asking a guy yet but there is one person she likes who she’s waiting to be asked but Sasha is in the way of the dumb conspiracy whatever that word means I just use random words when I want to make a topic BIG.

I told them about asking Brandon and this is what they told me

LAME

SHOW-OFF

CHEATER

LIER

HEARTBREAKER

ONLY LOVES MACKENZIE

DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WORN YOU

WEIRD

FEELS TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

TWO TIMER

Even though it did sound true I was trying to ignore it and told them nothing will happen, it’s not like Brandon would ask Mackenzie instead of me is it.

4th of June

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, OMG I was in the washroom when I just heard Mackenzie bragging to her little friends that she was….she was….she….she

WAS GOING OUT WITH BRANDON.I was hiding in a toilet hoping not to be seen.

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR ESPECIALLY THE PINK RAT WHO MAKES IT UNFAIR.

I HATE HATE HATE MACKENZIE SO MUCH I COULD JUMP OFF MY AUNT SALLY BALCONY WITH IS MORE THAN A 100 FEET DOWN.

I could not stand looking at Brandon, today at biology class. He actually smiled at me for some reason inside I was about to tell him,

WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM I THOUGHT YOU HAVE A DATE WITH THE STINKY RAT OR IS SHE TOO GIRLY FOR YOU?

But that was just inside by the way

WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE STAYS INSIDE THAT INCLUDES YOU AND YOUR BRAIN.

I just went along and gave the fake smile through biology class but then I was attempting a chemical experiment using dangerous acid and baking powder. Mackenzie could stand me showing off to the class that I could make cool colorful eruptions so she mixed my powder with fainting powder while I was not looking to see the reaction then she asked me

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SMELL IT WHILE IT’S ERRUPTING?

So I said let’s try we did the experiment then suddenly the eruption came larger and larger gas started coming it looked like it was about to explode.

“IT’S GOING TO BLOW”SAID CLOE.

Brandon swooped in to save me from the eruption but he was too late I had smelt the fainting powder and started growing weaker. I looked into his eyes and saw a beautiful magical attraction you feel the first time you look into someone’s eyes like in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST OR LITTLE MERMAID OF SOMETHING.

“ARE YOU OKAY” said Brandon

I was not able to answer I had passed out