We met at the same time I was about to move out here on an Instagram live.

After that live, we started to talk more and I liked his energy which attracted me more to him.

When I moved out here, we ended up linking and from there we started to bond and eventually, we became a thing.

I love him.

🧡

We arrived at the studio and I was so anxious to find out who he had in this room for me.

We walked up to the session room and Clare covered my eyes with his large hands making me smack my lips.

"Chill. I told you it's a surprise." He said as I sighed.

He opened the door and lead us in as I became so jittery.

Once we were fully in, Clare took his hands off of my eyes as I saw, A Boogie, my favorite artist.

I gasped. "Oh my god..oh my god!"

I closed my eyes then opened them again.

"Ok. So you are real!" I said as he and Clare laughed.

He held his hand out. "Nice to meet you, queen, C told me so much about you." He said as I took his hand and shook it.

"Did he?" I asked turning to look at Clare then back to him letting his hand go. "I hope it was good things!"

"Yea, you good." He laughed. "But I heard yo music and I'm fucking wit it."

I really idolized boogie and for him to say that really made me almost cry but I'm a G, we don't do that over here.

"Thank you so much!" I said smiling as I heard snickering but I chose to ignore it because I didn't know any of these faces in here.

He nodded then stopped slapping a hand on his face. "I almost forgot to introduce you!"

He turned around and pointed to the people who were sitting left to right. "That's Ella, Manny, Pop, Arianna, and Roddy. My peoples."

I was getting 'Heys' and head nods.

I spoke and waved then he turned to the other 2 men that were sitting at the soundboard. "That's SkipOnDaBeat and Hitmaka. Our producers."

He pointed to me. "This is Queen y'all!"

"Nice to meet you all- wait what you mean our producers?" I asked as my eyes widened.

I turned to Clare who was smiling while he had his flash on recording me as I turned back around looking at boogie confused.

"Our producers for our song we about to make." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I turned to Clarence who was still smiling recording me. "We making babies tonight fasho!" I pointed to him earning a few laughs.

🧡

After hours of making a song we called 'Come Closer', I was in the zone and wanted to record some more music I came up with about Clarence.

"Yo, you got talent fr!" Manny, boogie friend, said.

"Thank you!" I smiled propping my legs up on clarence's lap.

I looked at Clarence and saw him staring at that Arianna girl making my insecurities jump out.

I cleared my throat. "Uh..boogie I actually have a song I want to try out."

"Go ahead." He motioned for me to go into the sound booth.

I pulled my phone out going to the beat I made up and stood up handing the phone to boogie.

I walked into the sound booth and sat down putting the beats on.

"Ready?" Boogie asked as I nodded taking a deep breath trying to take my mind off of what I just peeped.

The beat came on as I swayed to it closing my eyes.

I let the beat settle in as I joined it.

"I don't wanna fall so fast..But I'm open..They always say that good things never last, And I know 'cause I've been broken..I'm tryin' to protect my heart.. But you're making it so hard, And I guess it's safe to say You take my pain away!" I sang feeling the music.

I added a chorus.

"And I just wanna hold you all night long
Whenever I'm around you, nothing's wrong
I'm hoping that you'll always be around
You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down And I love it, I love it (these butterflies)
Yeah I love it, I love it (I'm on a high) Yeah, I love it, I love it And I just wanna love on you (ooh)!" I sang opening my eyes smiling looking at Clarence who was already looking at me.

"Ever since you crossed my path
Everything is different You always know just how to make me laugh You got me all up in my feelings And as much as I love the feeling
I hate it, it gets me frustrated Wanna say just how I feel But don't know how you would take it Why do you do what you do to me?
Got me doing things that I don't do usually
I promised myself I wouldn't fall
But every time I see you, I just wanna risk it all
And baby, yeah, I know it ain't right
But the chemistry we have is so hard to fight!"

The chorus played as I continued for the bridge.

"Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya (uh, uh) Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya (uh, uh) Ay, ay (uh, uh)"

The outro bridge came as I was getting ready to end it with a bang.

"And I just wanna know you would catch me if I fall If you tell me yeah, boy I might just risk it all
If you tell me no, it's okay, then I will leave (ooh) I hope you feel the same, you're the only one I see I see, I see Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya (uh, uh) Ay, ay (uh, uh)!" I sang finishing the beat off with some adlibs.

🧡

"You did good shorty!" Pop said as some of them agreed.

"Aww, that was just cute!" Ella cooed.

"Thanks, y'all!" I smiled as I laid my head on Clare's shoulder.

I felt a hole burning into me, so I looked up and saw that Ariana girl mugging me and the roddy dude staring at me intensively but then he looked away.

I looked away and bought my attention back on Clare. "I love you so much!" I smiled. "Thank you."

"I love you too and anything for you." He said as I blushed.

"Sap." Boogie murmured making us laugh.

🧡