:~Dazziling Date~:

Start from the beginning

Tamaki was holding onto (Y/N)'s arm as they maneuvering through the busy streets of down town. As walking down the streets started to pose as a challenge side-by-side, Tamaki quickly moved the smaller girl in front of him, pushing her forward. (Y/N) blushed at this gesture, enjoying how quickly Tamaki can turn protective sometimes. After another few more minutes walking like this, they finally made it passed the extremely busy section, and was finally able to walk side-by-side again. Tamaki wrapped his arm around (Y/N) has he continued to guide her down the streets. They finally arrived at Fat Gum's agency.

"Stay here (Y/N), I'll be right back okay?" Tamaki spoke to the girl as he helped her sit in a chair in the lobby. She nodded as Tamaki walked out of sight. The blind girl sat there, swinging her legs back and forth like a child. To be fair, she did look like a child there, getting stares by people walking by. Of course she couldn't see the wandering eyes, but she could see their aura's as they passed by. A few more minutes passed by of her waiting for Tamaki, she started to grow very bored of sitting around. A hand pressed onto her shoulder as she looked up, so see an unfamiliar aura.

"Excuse me are you lost?" Spoke the unfamiliar male voice to the younger girl she shook her head, "No I'm not, I'm waiting for someone," She replied back to man in a soft tone. "Do your parents work here? It's not safe for you to be left alone in a hero agency," she looks in his general direction, deadpanning, "Sir...uh...I'm a Pro-Hero, I'm just waiting for my friend to be done with putting his costume away.." she spoke while trailing off, the man couldn't believe that this small, young looking girl was a Pro-Hero, he was going to speak back up when a voice rang behind him, "Can I help you sir?" Tamaki walked closer the two, getting in between them.

"I was just asking her where her parents were," Tamaki raised an eyebrow at him, "She's the same age as me...and a Pro-Hero, I think she has the right to be out on her own," The man finally realized that the girl he thought was a child, was indeed a Pro-Hero and quickly scurried off. Tamaki turned to the girl, "Are you alright?" He asks her and she nods her head. Tamaki helped her up out of the chair and guided her out of the agency, not bothering to talk to her about the man unless she was to start the topic.

They quickly made their way to Endeavor's agency, Tamaki helped her to the locker room and stood outside waiting for her. Some time passed and she came out with her quirk activated and in a brand nee outfit, the one she had left in her locker the day before. She had on a pink skin tight long sleeved shirt, black overall skirt, pink tight high socks, and mini black high heeled boots. Her hair was put into into two space buns, with some little hairs falling in front of her face. Light makeup was applied and she even had a mini backpack to carry her personal items and Tamaki's hoodie.

Tamaki blushed when seeing her, thinking about how adorable she looked. "How do I look Tamaki?" She gave him a closed-eyed smile which made his blush darken even more, "Y-You look g-good, (Y-Y/N)." He scratched the back of his neck while smiling softly at her. She grabbed his hand, which instantly made Tamaki feel more confident from her quirks power. She began to drag him out of Endeavor's agency, and heading towards the new café that they were supposed to visit yesterday. Along the way that started chatting about small things in their lives. This is the first time in a long time Tamaki and (Y/N) hung out outside of school on their own.

After 10 minutes of walking they made it to the café. (Y/N) had become very giddy because she loves sweets, Tamaki was smiling at his friends adorable behavior. To him he was content on being just friends as long as he could still have moments like these with her. He enjoyed her company a lot. Tamaki was very nervous and started to have doubtful thoughts that he might ruin their day out somehow, he's never been a very positive person. He followed behind (Y/N) into the café. It was a service café, so they were seated at table for two on high chairs. Tamaki was able to easily sit into the chair because of his height, but sadly it wasn't the same case with (Y/N). The 144 cm girl wasn't able to properly get her behind on the chair without losing footing. Tamaki started laughing as this was going in, and the short girl started blushing and pouting at his reaction.