:~Dazziling Date~:

Start from the beginning

'Huh, I'm still in my hero costume, I guess I should change.'

I got up from my bed and stood up, I felt a rush of exhaustion flood my head. I immediately sat back down and help my head in discomfort. I didn't notice that my bathroom door opened up to reveal (Y/N)'s face. "O-Oh T-Tamaki, I didn't think you'd wake up so soon, that quirk knocked you out cold since yesterday afternoon." I looked up at her confused, "Quirk..?" I face flushed with realization, "You probably don't remember! You got hit with a villains quirk that makes you sleep. I had to drag you hole, but the whole time you were in and out of sleep because I needed you to walk. When I flopped you down onto the bed, you grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed and started cuddling into me. To be honest, I was to exhausted from the whole day that I just accepted it. I hope you don't mind that." I flushed red again as she was talking, "I-I'm so-so sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to-to make you..cuddle w-with me." I trailed off, my voice getting softer as I spoke, "I don't mind! I enjoyed it so don't feel bad. Also, you owe me breakfast at that café we missed yesterday." I looked at her, remembering that we were supposed to go to a cafe after we were finished, "O-Okay, sure we can go..um..are you sure y-you're okay with m-me um...cuddling w-with yo-you?" I started to shake a bit, nervous for her answer, "Yes I'm sure Tamaki! Also um..I don't have a change of clothes since I slept in my hero costume, can I um..borrow something of yours?"

I blushed and nodded slowly, getting up I made my way to my closet, grabbing a hoodie and a pair of shorts, "I..um..d-don't think my shorts would fit you..I'm thirty-three centimeters taller then you aren't I?" I peeked around the corner, seeing the door was closed, "I guess you have a point, hand me a shirt then, it'll probably be a dress on me then!" I extended my hand around the corner, handing her a hoodie.

Nervousness embedded into me as I thought about (Y/N) being in my clothes. I decided while I waited I would prepare clothes to change into after a shower, grabbing a casual outfit out of my closet I leaned on the wall while waiting for her. After a few more minutes she walked out, in my purple hoodie with little blue butterflies around the front, it went almost down to her knees. She had her costume's white thigh high boots on and her silver hair back in a high ponytail. I blushed at the sight of her in my clothes.

"How do I look, I can't one hundred percent tell if I look food right now," She said a but shyly, "Y-You..look good (Y/N)," I saw as my face becomes a bit more red. She can't activate her quirk right now because there's not room for her to spread her wings without ripping the hoodie. "Thank you! Now you go shower Tamaki. We'll go drop out costumes off and head to the café okay!" She said excitedly, I chuckled lightly at her cuteness and patted her had, "Okay (Y/N), I'll be done soon," she nodded her head as I entered the bathroom, finally being able to take a shower.

Third Person POV:

Tamaki finished his shower and walked out his bathroom, rubbing the towel he has on his hair, in an attempt to dry it. He looked over to see (Y/N) listening to stuff on the radio thats attached to his alarm clock. She perked up as she heard Tamaki walking into his room, "Done with shower now Tamaki?" I smiled lightly and threw my costume into a bag, "Yes I am (Y/N), here's a bag, put your costume in it. We'll head to Fat Gum's agency first then we'll head to Endeavor's agency, okay?" She nodded her head as she took the bag, folding her costume and neatly putting it in there. Both of their personal belongings are in their lockers at their respected agencies. Tamaki helped guide (Y/N) down the stairs, one arriving on the bottom floor, Tamaki makes eye contact with his father and mother talking in the kitchen. The stopped and looked at Tamaki and (Y/N), is father was prepared to ask what was going on, but Tamaki quickly grabbed (Y/N) and ran out the door, "I'll be back later!" He yelled as he ran out.

"What just happened?" His father asked, "Our little boy is in looveeee!" His mother gushed excitedly.

Time Skip: