The Plan

You eventually broke the kiss, the momentary euphoria that seemed to have lasted forever. You gazed into his deep eyes and caught your breath, which you hadn't realized you'd been holding until now.

"You shouldn't have done that." Riff Raff growled with a hint of affection.

"Oh but I did." You answered coolly. 

"You're too bold for your own good, y/n."

"I know."

You slumped onto the beautiful man's bed and looked at him, grabbing his hand and playing with his glove.

"So, what am I going to do next? Won't that Evil drag queen dude find out?" You asked.

"To be honest... I don't really know. I'm not used to hiding lab rats in my quarters." Riff Raff puzzled. 

"Well we have to think of something really soon."

"I am aware. We could perhaps convince the Master that you are too valuable to be operated on, but then again that would make him desire you more."

The ghostly butler rubbed his chin, while gripping your arm with his other hand.

"I don't know why I'm helping you, I just met you and I don't want to get into trouble. The Master DOES hate it when I mess up." Riff Raff shuddered.

"Hey now. If we keep this on the down low, then maybe, just maybe, we'll get away with... you know, living." You said soothingly. 

"True." Riff Raff sighed. "Wait. What if... what if you seduced the Master. It's a sure way of him sparing you!"

"SEDUCING him?! What? I don't even know him!" You cried in disbelief.

"Well you didn't know me either and look what happened." He muttered with a smirk.

"This isn't the same! He's obviously a psychopath!"

"He IS very good in bed, I must say..."

"How exactly do you know this?"

"Oh just personal experience."

"Fine, I will try. But you've gotta make it up to me in some way, Riff Raff!" You shouted.

The sallow-cheeked butler grabbed you by your wrists and pulled you in. You could feel his warm breaths tickling your neck.

"Oh believe me, I WILL make it up to you." He moaned as he kissed your neck. "Now let's get you back to the laboratory, ok pet?"

"Yes, of course." You breathily whispered.