When he come out of his quarter, that time he see that all Malhotra's servants are standing their. One of old servant come forward and speak,

Old Ser: Manik we all want to give you something as your wedding gift.

Man: No it's not required dada.

Old Ser: You call me dada. For that relationship sake take this wedding gift. Please.

Other ser: Please Manik.

Man: Ok.

Saying this he take gift from them and open it. Opening gift he see that there is a beautiful gold necklace with ear rings. Seeing gift he shocked and looks towards all servants and speak,

Man: Dada it's gold necklace. It is very costly. Why you are giving this?

Old Ser: From our side make wear this gold necklace to your bride don't use Malhotra's jewellery and you don't need to return this also. This is not big infront of your work which you done to all of us. Please don't refuse us. It will make us happy if you accept it.

Man: Ok This means a lot for me. You are truly my family.

Saying this he take blessings of old servant and bid bye to all servants to start to journey towards Shimla for his marriage unknown to him, this marriage is changing his life, he is getting a unconditional love from his to be wife.

In Shimla,

Sunshine Orphanage,

Phone of Trustee cabin ringed and trustee pick the phone after sometime and speak,

Trus: Hello Sunshine Orphanage.

Other side: Durgaprasad Malhotra speaking

Trus: Yes sir.

Durga: Tommorow afternoon we will reach and without wasting time, we want to complete all marriage rituals.

Trus: It will be done sir.

Durga: Ok then see you tomorrow.

Saying this Durgaprasad Malhotra cut the call. Trustee of Sunshine orphanage call the girl who is in her 21. The girl come with smile and stand in front of trustee an speak with politely,

Girl: Sir you called me.

Trust: Nandini you know our orphanage rules and regulations. If you are unable to find your life partner yourself then orphanage .will find suitable partner for you.

Nan: Yes sir I know.

Trus: So as per rule you didn't find your life partner till now. So I got good proposal for you and fixed your marriage.

Nan: But sir.....

Nandini interpreted by trustee who speak,

Trustee : Listen my child we can't keep you always with us. It's our responsibility to settle our orphanage childrens in their life. We always considered you people our child, always try to give love, care, education etc everything. When our child grow up it's our responsibility to make them married. So it's my responsibility to make you married. When I got proposal then without any giving second thought to my decision, I said yes to for this proposal. I know you will not denied my child for this.

Nan: Ok sir I am ready because I have a trust on you people who raised a orphan like me with good values, education.

Trustee: Thank you my child. Be ready tomorrow afternoon your marriage will be done at Laxminarayan Temple which is near to our orphanage.

Nan: Ok sir.

Trustee: Here take this some jewellery from our side.

Nan: But sir.