Same

Y/N POV

I shuffle in the white sheets uncomfortably before finally getting up, immediately the sunlight hits my eyes. I turn to face the window, which was letting in fresh air, the smell of newly cut grass tickling my nose.
A flower in a glass jar catches my eye, along with a note. I examine it and immediately know the hand writing "All Might must have passed by" I think to myself with a sigh, suddenly remembering that Toshinori had a very similar voice to his..
I turn to the other side of the room to be greeted by no one. The room was empty, only I sat in it. I sigh, disappointed, a faint voice coming back into my mind
"I won't be going anywhere.."

Liar. I pout, puffing my cheeks out and getting up to look for Toshinori.

Looking down at the bandages, I frown and start to remove them to see if my body was badly scarred. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad- just traces of it remained here and there, only the deeper wounds were scarred.
"ain't nobody gonna want a zombie" I mumble to myself, upset.

My eye returns to the card that All Might left me, I decide to finally read it.

"Y/N,

I am sorry if I am not there when you wake up... I promise you I will come back to visit you.
I have something important to tell you

~ 🌻 "

At the end of the card was a poorly drawn sunflower. Wait..Sunflower? Isn't this All Might's handwriting?

Out of nowhere something in my head clicks.
The similar auras, the voices and now handwriting. I am sure if I had my eyes closed I would think they were the same person...then...what if they are?

Toshinori POV

"D-Dr H/N what?!" young Midoriya exclaimed in shock after I had told him what had happened.
I too was surprised that she got her hero license taken off her. She may have not looked like it but she was certainly a great hero.

Midoriya frowns to himself before puffing his cheeks and looking up at me determined, as he clenched his fists he declared he was going to get his mom to bake her something as he went to get her a card and fruit.
"Oh alright" I chuckle as I ruffled his hair "I'll be heading back to check on her now." I say before we both part our ways.

Truth is..I've been to anxious for her to get better soon after I had decided that I would tell her how I feel.
Part of me is excited to see her and hear her answer while the other....wants to run away and hide.

I glance at myself in the hospital windows. Look at that...pathetic. As I realize how miserable I look I recall Y/N's smile and immediately straighten my posture and try to look presentable. Y/N makes me want to be at my best, I smile to myself.

As I slowly open the door I notice that her bed is empty, on the floor bandages and beside it a very tired Kurama. He looks up at me and shakes his head with a smile and a sigh "She's probably in the roof" he answers my question before I even ask it.
I turn on my heel and start heading there, my steps speeding up and so does my heart. Before I know it i'm jogging up the stairs.

I stop in front of the door and open it, the bright sun blinding my eyes. When my eyes adjust I see her.

Her (h/l) (h/c) would dance with the wind, her (e/c) eyes met mine and they seemed to twinkle brighter than usual, her plump lips curling into a smile

"Hi, All Might"