Voice

ALL MIGHT POV

"You fucking bitch" the villain named Edward muttered over and over again "You fucking quirkless BITCH!" he screamed, tears in his eyes. Everyone was still in shock as to what Y/N, a quirkless person, just did.

"First you killed my brother..." he cried "now you take my arms..." he he puts his face on the floor as the heroes try force him up.

"The poem did indicate that she might've murdered someone" I turn to Y/N, her face did not have any specific emotion. I got a flashback to when she was drunk and was wearing that same expression.

"Do you mean Alphonse?" she spoke up [ haha see what I did there? Al and Ed- no? ok] she looked down at him "I did not kill him."

"LIAR!! I saw with my own eyes!" he screamed as he got pulled away "You pierced right through his neck!!" he cried

"I only knocked him out." she replied, a serious expression on her face "I did it out of self defense. The one who killed him later on was father" she said but the villain refused to believe it, he kept screaming on about how she killed his brother and Y/N only watched until he finally left the room.

I turned to her, both of us serious.

"I'm telling the truth" she says, not batting an eye towards my direction

"that's hard to believe from someone who didn't tell me that they're quirkless" I say back. I still love her the same but...and it pisses me off. She could be the worst person in the world and I still would love her. I feel betrayed...why didn't she tell me?

"It's not like any other person would run around saying what their quirk is every time they meet" she snaps back.

Silence fills the space between us. The first uncomfortable silence I ever felt with her.

Y/N POV

I felt a lump in my throat. I was getting blamed for my father's actions once again and All Might found out that I'm quirkless. He could very well tell Toshinori..What would he think of me then? Would he treat me differently?
I feel tears welling up in my eyes, they're becoming heavy, ready  to fall.

As I think of Toshinori I recall the moment All Might had called out to me and I finally turn to look at him. I see him tense slightly, his smile gone.

"You sound a lot like Toshinori" I say, the tears already falling down my face... "it's funny..feels like- it feels like" I try to speak between sobs, trying to calm myself down "kinda feels like he is the one angry at me" I cry out with a pathetic smile.
My yes too blurry to see what expression he has so i try wipe the tears away but more fall, until I start to cry.
I remember last time I cried in front of him...both times I did he hugged me and comforted....he won't even smile at me now.
"i-it's strange..." I look back up at him, not being able to make out what he's thinking "even though I should be more worried about what just happened...about how I got pushed into my father's business again..."  I hold my chest tightly "I'm more worried about what Toshi will think of me-" I laugh between sobs. "Say All Might...Do you think he will hate m-"  before I could finish his arms were wrapped around me tight, as soon as he hugged me I cried my heart out.
He is so warm....
I miss him...I want to see Toshinori.

ALL MIGHT POV

Damn it. I hug her close to me, a clenching in my heart as she spoke those words. I've only been thinking about myself..I was so worried that she didn't trust me that I hadn't realize I wasn't trusting her.
Looking down, I pet her hair as she sobs into my chest, her hand holding onto the back of my suit until I feel her grip get weaker and her cries quieter
"Y/N?" I try check on her before I feel her fall limp in. my arms "Y/N!"

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" I hear someone call before I fall into darkness...
Toshinori...is that you?
I want to see him..I want to hear his voice....feel him.
I want to hold him close and smell the usual scent of shaving cream and brush my hands on his fluffy blonde hair.

Toshinori...Where are you?