2.First Day in new world

I got up and went to see the babies.

'Omg,they're so cute. If I gave birth to these babies, then I must be very beautiful 😁. '

I immediately fell in love with them. They don’t have wringkles which newborn babies should have.

'Wow it must be this body's gene no my bodies gene😁. '

It’s decided. I will become the best mom in the universe. Also a cool one.

"Hi babies. I'm your momma.I will love you a lot and in return you have to love me a lot. Okay?", i asked the babies.

I went to the bathroom and I was shocked. I mean literally speechless. I look like a teenager. Atmost 16.

' Was she(this body's previous host) even an adult? Was she forced? By her boyfriend? Or was she raped 😱😱😱😱😱?? This isn’t good. I have to conform. '

I went to my hospital bed found her(no mine) id and only 10000 money. 'Maybe the value of money is low in this world '.

I went to the reception and asked for my information or anything that can identify me. Cause I didn’t have a mobile with me. 'Atleast keep that thing with yourself, previous host. '

I borrowed a mobile and searched myself with the help of my id card. And guess what 'THIS ID IS FAKE ' 😭😭😭😭

In my head my self-made poem was roaming.
       ' I know nobody
         Nobody knows me
        Alone in this world
        With three buns
         No memory
         No money '

And guess what the money value is not low. 10000 can't assist you one month with three buns. Hahaha. 😭😭😭.

Atleast one thing she (previous host)  did the best was clearing the hospital bill.

This hospital is really low class. Really they didn’t even found out that my id is fake. 🤔🤔

About one week I can stay in this hospital  so let's utilise the time in the best way. 😎.

While seaching for my information, I found out that I maybe was a computer genius. So I went out and brought a laptop (obviously 2nd maybe 3rd hand)  and some clothes for my babies and some for me. I mean she (the previous host)  didn’t even bring clothes 😭.

I then came back,feed my babies, played with them. When they slept, I took my laptop and started making a software and guess what it took 3 hours which would take 1 hour cause it was secondhand (maybe 3rd no 4th).

I made 50000 by selling it. Wow.The buyer didn’t even try bargaining. Maybe I should have asked a higher price.

And my babies woke up. I didn’t even get a rest 😭. I am a delivery patient. Try to understand. I feel tired. 

(end of 1st day of Reroro's in new world)