Devil

"You're a beast, an un-intellectual beast, you're not smart, not even in the least bit, you should be with the hounds!" I had my hair grabbed and pulled as i was thrown to the ground, my white socks getting smeared as my small knees met the cold, school hallway floors.

"It's not true, i am smart!" I cried back, the salty clear substance drenched my cheeks, my eyes pink and burning, my face filled with frustration and sadness, "oh really, prove it, what happened to the class pet then!" I went to say what had happened, Montgomery of course had a heart attack, due to his intense heart disease "h-he, he had a...." My voice drifted off as i looked at the anger from the boys eyes, as if he was planning how to kill me in every way possible.

"Mycroft!" Sherlock... I looked at him for a mere second before i ran off to someplace away from the evil boy "Mycroft why are you such an idiot, your so jealous and controlling, she's just as smart as any of us here, maybe even smarter!" I heard a hard slap as i ran under the stairs to my hiding place.

---

"Hello? Are you okay?" I heard the sound of a strong Irish accent and a knock on the small stair door, "pl-please go away." The young boy still opened the door against my request, "can i please sit with you?" I quickly wiped my tear stained face and nodded

"don't listen to those boys (Name), your very smart, and so beautiful." My face heated as i listened to the boy i had only met 30 seconds before call me beautiful, he ran his hand a crossed my cheek and under my chin as his soft lips ran over mine in my first kiss, his lips fitting mine, and mine fitting his, like a key and a lock, "don't worry (name), i'm and we can rule the school together." The essence he gave off was both kind and evil at the same time that of a devil trying to convince someone for there soul.

.....

"Of course"