🙋🏼‍♀️All about us!🙋🏼‍♀️

We are a community solely focused on empowering females and womanhood

There are a lot of things we women experience on a daily basis, both pleasant and unpleasant. It's time the world hears our daily struggles, our everyday problems, our endless selflessness and most importantly- our undeniable strength!

So, on the occasion of the rapidly approaching Women's Day, we have decided to publish this magazine through which the entire community can learn about us and understand the need of 'gender equality'.

So join us on our journey, towards a world free of racism as we take the first step through gender equality!

Here at purelyxchromosomed, we do exactly what other magazines do- publish articles. However, these articles and reports won't be ours. They can be of absolutely anyone.

Have had an experience and want to share it with the world? Submit your article and well put it up here!

Love writing and want to help support equality? Don't worry, we'll post your work here!

All in all, anybody and everybody will be allowed to submit their work and we'll put up ALL the entries we receive!

Want to know why we refuse to reject any entry? That's because everyone deserves to be heard! After all, we are here to support each other, right? Who knows a girl better than a girl herself? Moreover, learning from your experience, somebody else might get benefited in the future! All we are offering you are pros, there are absolutely no cons!!

Still contemplating? All we say is- don't judge before trying it out. If you aren't comfortable, we'll remove your work.

Just remember, we are here for the females of Wattpad community. We are here for those voices who aren't being heard. We are here for those humans who are willing to cause a change!

 We are here for those humans who are willing to cause a change!

Unfortunately, there are some rules. Though, what's life without a few rules?

RULES
1. Follow this account @purelyxchromosomed .
Don't worry, we will follow back all of you!

2. The editors have a life beyond Wattpad and hence there would be times when submissions may take time, a lot of time, to be accepted. But don't you fret, we will, as promised, accept each entry! Do remember, our pms are always open so don't be afraid to send a text, even if it's two in the morning!

3. You must share this book on your message board after your entry has been published.
As you can see, we are a newly formed community which will take time and support to grow. Hence, it is crucial that you do your part in supporting and publicising the community. After all, in a way you are publicising your own work!

4. Email your respective articles to our email id- purelyxchromosomed@gmail.com
After you've emailed, kindly drop in a comment on this chapter or send us a pm.
Please note: submit your articles only in the form of a word document or via Google docs.

5. You may attach a graphic of your liking, that fits your writing of course, and we'll put it up along with your work. We won't make any specific graphics for your work, unless requested.

6. [Optional but highly appreciated] Share this book as much as possible and spread the word! Tag people in this chapter to inform them about our initiative and don't forget to motivate them to participate!

Note
We accept all kinds of work. It may a two line poem or a two page article, we will accept it all. Remember, you are hear to support and promote equality and hence no rude/hate comments or insults of any kind will be tolerated. If we notice a user not abiding by any of the rules above, we will, without a moment of hesitation, block and report the user!

The topic of your work must be related to, either directly or indirectly, females/woman/womanhood!

🌟Topics include but are not limited to: gender equality, woman empowerment, female rights, rape, molestation, sexual/physical/verbal abuse, personal experiences, work-life balance, motherhood, pregnancy, periods, puberty, fashion tips, make up tips and so many more. It's time to use your thoughts and create a piece that will inspire generations to come!🌟

❄️The theme of the article can be anything. It could be serious, dramatic, comedy, life-changing, rhetoric- absolutely anything! ❄️

🖤We are here to remind you that no matter what you write, your opinions matter! You are worth it and are of utmost importance, don't ever forget that!🖤

What else are you waiting for? Start writing now and submit as soon as possible!!