"Hey! Hey! It's not like that hanu... Look... Ellen is gone.. she came here to say goodbye to me... and about her gift.. yes! Her gift is best.." he paused and hana felt her heart clenched hearing this. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"..But... Your gift is bestest gift.. which no one can replace..." He again paused and come close to her ears " last night was the the best night ever.. and for me no girls is more important than you.." he move back a little and look into her eyes. Hana's heart melted hearing this.

"But.. it doesn't mean I am changing my lifestyle and allow you to control my life! I hate serious relationship because I don't like to be controlled by girls.. I am giving you more important than I gave anyone before... Because your different and i really like you and your mine.. but hana it doesn't mean I will do whatever you want.. No!.. I will do whatever I want!" He said sternly while many tears left hana's eyes and sob escaped her mouth

"Shh.. Ellen is gone...so relax" he said cupping her face. he tried to calm her cause her tears made him feel something uneasy in his heart.

"You look beautiful.. you almost took my breath when I saw you in this... Black suits you and saree.? Huh! I never thought a girl wearing saree could be looking this pretty" he compliment wholeheartedly tried to make her feel better which work cause she was blushing hard now. Hana lower her gaze feeling shy. A soft smile appears her lips. And rahmaan inwardly took sighed of relief.

He smiled looking at her shy face and lifted her face up and place his lips on her and kiss her softly. Hana's heart beats started running faster. she closed her eyes and placed her hands on his shoulder while kissing him back. After some time he pulled back and look at her.

"Are you okay now ?" He asked smiling and hana nodded shyly looking down.

"Then...let's go?" He asked and held his hand infront of her. But before she take his hand something hit her.

"Maan.. what Ellen gave you?" She asked and Rahman face immediately lit up.

"Oh! how can I forgot this! Hana I was coming to you! I wanted to tell you first!" He was yelling excitedly. While hana staring at him confusing.

"What?" She asked and rahmaan take out that pass and held in front of her.

"My dream's key!?" He exclaimed happily but hana didn't understand. He held her both arms and swirl around her saying "hana! hana! hana! I am so happy so happy!"

"Alhamdulillah.. may Allah always keep you happy like this" hana pray for him out loud and rahmaan stop looking at her smiling.

"But tell me the reason for your happiness and what is this?" she asked curiously.

"I am going for world tour after 3 month!!" he exclaimed happily but hana's face fell but she immediately cover with her smile

"Oh" she didn't know what to say so she hug him.

"I am really happy for you" she said tried to make herself happy from inside but failed.

"Now let's go... Everyone is waiting for you to cut the cake" hana said as she pulled back.

"Okay" he said and about to turn but hana held his arms and turned him to face her again. She came closed to him and cupped his face and pull him down.

"Happy birthday" saying this she kiss his forehead making him smile.

"Thank you" he said and kiss her nose making her giggled a little

"Now shall we?" he asked and held his hand in front of her which she take happily. And both went inside.

Rahmaan cut the cake and everyone wished him and gave him lots of gifts. Either his friends enjoy party.