Champ's Way ~ Alex Bowman

Start from the beginning

" You keep doing that little move and I will fucking cut them..."

He shut up when I took him fully into my mouth.

Almost deep throating him as moans from my own body added vibration to his pleasure.

Or well more directly had I his tip hitting the back of my throat and his base being pumped by my hand while his fingers played in my hair, pulling at the roots as I only moaned around him more, causing him to quickly buck up into my mouth and I pulled off of him.

Confidence from my youth.

I grabbed his hand, pulling him off the bed and up to his feet as I sunk to my knees a little outside of the bedroom as he gripped the base of his cock and pumped it while looking at me all dazed.

" I want you to fuck my mouth" I bluntly stated as he immediately became shy.

" I don't wanna hurt you" he said using his free hand to brush my hair out of my eyes.

" Yeah, but I don't think you have before and I want us to try new things"

" New things huh?"

I nodded as I opened my mouth looking dead into his eyes as he guided his cock past my lips, softly thrusting in before pulling back out then just pushing right back in.

He was gonna like this too much.

My eyes started watering fast and I loomed up at him as he hands wrapped my hair in a ponytail while he watched his dick go in and out of my mouth with groans falling from his lips.

I gagged when he hit the back of my throat and the motion made him quickly come on done as he pulled back and came in my mouth far enough away where some of it dripped down my chin and onto my bra covered chest.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed a pair of boxers from the chest, putting them on quickly before his eyes came back to me still sitting in the floor on my knees.

I wiped the cum off of my chin and clearly had the substance on my fingers as I waited for his eyes on me and when they were I sucked the two wet digits into my mouth and moaned around them.

" Y/N" he muttered trailing his hand to lift me up to my feet as I delicately wiped any of the remaining fluids from my face and wiped them across my chest as he rolled his eyes and put his forehead against mine.

My sneaky hand trailed into his boxers, easily getting him hard again as his lips ghosted over mine in shaky breaths.

" I like you rough" I moaned against his lips while I jerked him off in his boxers.

" Yeah? Well I like being in that tight pussy of yours" he groaned against my lips.

He slapped my ass, making me buck my soaking core into him as a knock on the door was interuppting as anything.

" Alex. Hurry up"

I could tell it was Greg's voice and that made my hand movements stop.

" One minute" Alex yelled back as he looked to me.

Enough for me to push his chest to sit down on the bed as I pulled his boxers right back down and sank down on him.

" We have to be quick" Alex whispered against my lips gaining enough momentum to pull me up and down on him at a very fast rate.

I was moaning and cursing and was right at my release with another knock on the door.

" Alex Bowman, don't make me come in there" Greg called as I sighed and rested my head against Chase's head and kept moving on and off him at a slow rate.