Kiss and Makeup

author note : this will have everything line by line same as the song Kiss and Makeup.If you don't know that song please check it out it will be a lot more easy and fun to read this fanfiction.

summery : Jungkook and Taehyung gets married but none of them wanted it or at least Taehyung thaught so. Taehyung always thought jungkook was not pretty so he would always tell jungkook to wear makeup.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Taehyung haven't talked all morning. He didn't come home last night, and here i am banging my head with wall and crying cause i was wotried something would happen to him as he frequently gets drunk at clobs and pubs. I tried tell him a lot but he won't listen to me. Now , I don't even want to tell him to come home.He never understand how much this love is important to me.I don't wany to lose him.

I am feeling like we will breakup from his behavior. But I love him. I will stay with him even if it means to not show my face to other people and wear makeup.

*evening*

he came home now,he told me we are going to a party. He told me,"Hide that ugly face of yours before we go"

I was sad but put on some makeup.

when we went there he left me and he was dancing with a whore. I just couldn't help and went there and pulled him out of that girl's grasp.

then went on the dance floor and started to dance and sing.i sang,

"Touch me like you touch nobody

Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up"

i knew he was angry and jealous now. 

he pulled me down and said ,"are you crazy? what are you doing?

i said,i still have you,what can you do without leaving?someday all will be over. you are leaving a broken us. i can't fix it again. he was gonna say something but i stopped him saying,"don't say anything ,there is no last."

we wen't home.i wen't to shower directly.i could hear him saying "Feel like we about to break up"

after i come back from shower, i see our room beautifully set up with candles, rose petals and flowers.

suddenly i feel someone hug me from back.i look behind and see it's Tae.he takes me to a chair and sits then tells me to sit on his lap,i sit.then he kisses me for a good 2 minute.

then he says,"sorry,i never understood you,your beauty,your mind.i am sorry for all the things i have told you.i sorry for everything i did.will you forgive me?".his eyes were watering .

i said,

"I don't need all of that, it's all you need So tell me, can we work this whole thing out? Work this whole thing out The moment I met, the fluttering moment So tell me, can we work this whole thing out?"

he said yes .

and then we made love.

so I have a lot more but I lost my script so I post this much now.
💜💜💜💜💜