If Jingheng Lin had been here, he wouldn't have cared at all. However, composure couldn't be found on the Self-Defense Force of the base which communication was cut off. They were already a total mess. What's more, thickly dotted missiles stormed in, and they suddenly flustered and panicked, judging that the anti-tracking system went wrong.

The trashy Self-Defense Force of the base messed up. People who went rigid under fright and fear might get the right result compared to those who ran about with a quick mind. They exposed themselves and caught missiles right on their bodies when they couldn't get orders.

In no time, a gap was split on their well-organized troops.

The eyes of the four students nervously darted to the 3D live broadcast in the Heavy Mech No. 3. First, they all took a breath in, but several seconds later they did realize that it wasn't a loss in a video game: their mechs were shattered by real missiles, thus people who went here with them could never come back!

The thought made them hardly able to hold their pounding heartbeat.

Whether by Jingheng Lin's composure or his ignorance of shits, nothing could be shown from his face. He sent a fixed-point signal on the remote system of Heavy Mech No. 3 to Bixing Lu's mech through the nearest transfer point.

The remote signal penetrating the transfer point was exposed under the nose of pirates, but the emergency transfer was finished before pirates could catch them. As four students were almost crushed by protective gas at the corner, Heavy Mech No. 3 befell among pirates like an apparition.

Meanwhile, Bixing Lu who received the remote signal didn't decipher the content at all. He immediately established contact, sent the remote key to all encrypted and unencrypted transfer points, and quickly connected to the anti-tracking system, which he built himself, familiar with it as he was with his own home.

Bixing Lu "stuck" the remote signal that belonged to Heavy Mech No. 3 on the anti-tracking system and weaved a huge net. Then he used his mech as a signal transfer station to an interference-free "communication channel" through the system permissions of all small mechs.

At the moment the connection was established, Jingheng Lin's voice was heard, "Transfer to 004, idiots!"

The idiots almost cried with joy as they heard what Jingheng Lin had said. They obeyed Jingheng Lin's order without thinking, thus nearly hitting the pirates' mech group collectively.

Jingheng Lin said, "Missiles!"

The scared base's Self-Defense Force cried out in terror, at the same time fired guided missiles in all directions, and also cried out for their parents, there were all kinds of obscenities coming from their mouths.

The pirates didn't expect that these mobs could repair their communication so fast. As their attention was on the Heavy Mech No. 3, roaring and screaming missiles had exploded among mechs.

Meanwhile, Heavy Mech No. 3 had mopped up the mental network of dozens of mechs around it. The massive shield coated the mech's body with a silver color, and all its particle cannons were fully opened. Then, it narrowly dodged missiles sent by the other side.

Jingheng Lin swept a glance at the Self-Defense Force and felt that these undisciplined and unorganized base soldiers were all paramecia that could not understand complicated orders.

*Paramecium/paramecia are single-celled protists, i.e. LJH just compared them to the most basic of all living things

If an order of "cover the converging attack on the enemy's tail" was released, these idiots who couldn't even tell directions would cause a space accident. Thus he swallowed his tongue back and gave a rather brief order, "Men for transfer point 0045, women for 0031, go!"

It was so easily understood, even idiots could "seat by their own number".

The chaotic base Self-Defense Force was divided into two teams in an orderly manner as if they were fish dragged by a magnetic field in two directions. They went through the transfer point quickly. At first sight, it seemed that the previous battle was just a bluff, they resembled a seasoned honor guard.

It surprised the prophet. He thought, "Faked it? A trick?"

It was the first time that Jingheng Lin had commanded this troop, which made him like a toll collector sitting beside a toilet. Taking advantage of the thick protective hood of his heavy mech, he angrily crashed right into the nearest pirate's mechs from him. At the same time, the high energy particle cannon was fired by Jingheng Lin with accuracy and speed to pop his mech out and narrowly dodge three missiles following him before he could make the emergency transfer!

Three missiles came and crashed into the transfer point suddenly.

The pirates around were almost scared to death. They all fled and ran, lest the explosion would catch and cover them, thus leading to collision and mess.