Chapter 62

"A guerrilla warfare like this, it is due to the Heavy Mech's excellent commander." Ares Von squinted, "You look at that 'life and nature': they are in mortal fear of death though they keep endless talks of environmental protection, and the vanguards around them share an average man-mech matching of over 80 points, thus the elites of the AUG have been divided and defeated by them, however, they collapsed at the first blow given by their foes though they were dauntless and fearless. So how strong are their foes' mental strength? But unfortunately, his men are trash."

The person tagging around Ares Von was a nurse who was responsible for assembling his body. One way or another, the nurse became a nominal admiral after having been around with the killing maniac for a long time. The "admiral" could be a well-qualified nanny while he barely knew anything about war and fighting, so he remained unclear and unknown to Ares Von's word.

"Can't you understand? Moron." Ares Von relieved a sigh and scolded him without any anger and gloominess on his face, because he liked idiots and people under his control. Wise men, as far as he's concerned, were dangerous. It was the Sword of Damocles over his head that must be eradicated, and for these numb but well-behaved people, he would like to explain patiently and unhurriedly to them, "The particle cannon is way too inferior in damage and attack to the missile. If a rain of missiles had stormed in, at least a flank of the shit would go off. Elusive as ghosts and sophisticated as the elders, foes won't make a stupid mistake. I guess the foolish bombardment of the rubbish would disturb missile trajectories......Maybe almost all men of the excellent commander are novices who just learned how to drive a mech, they fire particle cannons just because they don't know how to adjust calibration."

The mech's shield, to an extent, could hold off particle cannon. Suffering from the sneak attack, the pirates' forces of "the prophet" were indeed thrown into confusion, though they didn't suffer severe injuries. Mechs that were shot down should be ascribed to missiles fired by Heavy Mech No.3 in the mess.

Although "the prophet" was cheated by Prince Cayley, he wasn't really that stupid. It was because he took his enemies lightly, and after a while, he was also aware of the problem.

"The prophet" laughed grimly and stomped at the floor, "Take the 20-year data of the Silver Ten Squadrons out and do a preference analysis!"

Usually, the highest level heavy mech would be invested with billions on building the core of the mech, even the AUG was not exempt.

Openly, the prophet regarded modern technology as a great scourge, and AIs as mental drugs, but in fact, to emancipate all mankind, their great prophet would not hesitate to get in touch with these banes and curses in flesh.

The AI database of the AUG was heavily regulated, which meant it didn't have any authority and ability of autonomous learning. It could only be considered as a supercomputer with restricted functions designed for wars. Without the chat function, the supercomputer certainly didn't talk nonsense as the Zhanlu did in its task execution. If Admiral Lin saw it, he would sell Zhanlu as junk out of jealousy.

The no-nonsense AI quickly derived the combat data that the AUG's harassments on the IU were frustrated by the Ten Squadrons. In less than 10 seconds, preference analysis was finished, automated comparison of terrain was completed, areas inside the range of missiles were divided and the percentage was labeled on it-----Based on the historical data, the AI summarized the combat style of the Ten Squadrons and marked the possible hiding area of the Base's Armed Forces after their transfer in accordance with the probability!

"The Prophet" swept the statistics and made a rapid decision, selecting three areas labeled with the highest probability. He divided his firepower into three for the indiscriminate missile attack, as a frightful smile painted his face. "Release the communication signal interference!"

Immediately, the communication channel of the base's Self-Defense Force ended up with "beep" and the screams from a broken voice.

Usually, a well-trained regular army wouldn't be afraid of that trick, the communication signal interference didn't matter at all —— the vision of the mental network far surpassed that of naked eyes. With mental networks connected, the driver could have a clear image of his comrade-in-arms and commander. As a thought came to the commander, other people could also receive it under a silent tacit understanding.

However, could a makeshift armed forces have a tacit understanding? They even just learned the rule that no chatting in the communication channel was allowed under the iron hand of Admiral Lin.

The flock of delicate sheep suffered a head-on blow as they had yet to enjoy the power and prestige. The sudden signal interruption blindsided hooligans of all ages in the base who at once became a group of babies who couldn't find their mom.

Meanwhile, torrential missiles surged to their hideout.

According to the probability analysis, the blind attack targeting the whole area was inaccurate, so the other side might blindly hit the jackpot.