He started sucking on one while his hand played with the other. Jungkook's back arched into Taehyung's touch as he moaned out loud. "So sensitive, are we?" "Y-yes..." Slap! "Yes what?" Jungkook shook his head signaling him that he doesn't want to say it. Taehyung growled and pinched Jungkook's niple making him yelp. "Y-yes daddy!" Taehyung smirked, satisfied with the answer. "Good boy." Taehyung's hands traveled further down to Jungkook's belt. He unbuckled his belt and pulled Jungkook's jeans and boxers down in one go.

Jungkook moaned out as the cold air hit his exposed and leaking member. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's member and stroked it a few times. "Already leaking? But we just started babyboy."
Jungkook started thrusting into Taehyung's hands moaning. Taehyung immediately pulled his hand back and Jungkook couldn't help but thrust a few times into the air before staying still. "Did I tell you to move baby?" Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung slapped his thigh. "Not even answering."

He slapped his already red thighs again. "I-I'm sorry daddy!"
Slap! "What are you sorry for baby?"
Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes.
"I'm s-sorry for not listening to you d-daddy..." Taehyung smiled. "That's better." Taehyung pressed his fingers against Jungkook's lips signaling him to suck. The younger one opened his mouth and started to suck on Tae's fingers. Jungkook felt Taehyung's lustfull gaze on him and it turned him on even more. Taehyung pulled his finger out an pressed the first one at Jungkook's entrance.

He pushed his finger fully in. Jungkook gasped and his whole body tensed. "Am I your first baby?" Jungkook shyly nodded. "Do you want us to continue?"
"Yes, daddy." "I'll be gentle." He slowly started moving his finger in and out. It didn't really hurt for Jungkook, it kinda just was uncomfortable. He couldn't imagine why someone would do that out of free will. Suddenly Taehyung hit one spot that made him moan out and arch his back. Taehyung smirked. "Found it." He started thrusting his finger at a rapid speed, always hitting the spot.

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's shoulders tightly, the feeling almost to much. Taehyung slipped a second finger in and Jungkook felt a slight burn, but the pleasure almost immediately numbed the pain. His abdomen tensed as his thighs started to shake. "D-daddy! I-I feel weird!" Taehyung cooed at Jungkook's innocence. "You're close baby." Just before Jungkook could release Taehyung stopped and pulled his fingers out. Jungkook whined at the emptiness. "Daddy keep going!" Taehyung shook his head.

"You're not going to cum so fast babyboy." He immediately slipped his fingers back in, this time adding a third. Jungkook moaned out in satisfaction. Taehyung started thrusting faster. "Look at you. Already wrecked, but I didn't even start yet." Jungkook felt his high approaching again. This time more intense. His hands had a death grip on Taehyung's shoulders as he tightly closed his eyes. He didn't want to tell Taehyung, because he would be denied his orgasm again. He was so close, but again Taehyung stopped.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "Why didn't you tell me baby? You're only making your punishment worse." Taehyung pulled his pants down and positioned his member at Jungkook's entrance. He slowly slipped himself in and groaned at the tightness engulfing him. "T-tae! H-hurts!" Taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook's nose. The smaller one giggled. Taehyung felt his heart warm up. Maybe he really did like him. Taehyung slowly started thrusting into the boy. Jungkook moaned out immediately.

After the pain faded away, it felt amazing. Taehyung started thrusting faster into him, the sound of skin slapping echoing in the big classroom. "Does it feel good baby?" Jungkook just nodded his head, not trusting his voice. Jungkook again felt a stinging sensation on his thighs. "I want an answer babyboy." "F-feels s'good." Jungkook felt like he was going to pass out soon. For his first time Taehyung really went at a rapid speed and he felt his orgasm approaching. "What feels good, hm?" Jungkook didn't answer.