The voice of the former Symbol of Peace managed to make the press less noisy. After all, no reporter, old or young, forgot who was the man talking to them.

"We know the League of Villains better than anyone" All Might continued, in a darker tone. "We have suffered their evil in our own flesh and souls and we are conscious that the young heroes we helped to raise are going to step into dark territory and face a new generation of these villains. No, sir, I can guarantee not me, the Principal, or any UA's teacher underestimates the League".

"That been said..." Aizawa nodded, internally glad he didn't have to answer those questions alone. He was never a man of many words. "... I will make no excuses and take the responsibility my charge implies: our priority will be finding the people the League abducted during this unfortunate episode".

"About that..." another reporter asked. "Do you have any idea on how and why the League would have abducted Professor David Shield?"

All Might had come knowing they would have to answer that question sooner or later. The news of David Shield being disappeared after the attack travelled in a matter of hours. It was a tragedy what had happened to Ojiro, Shinsho and Eri, but David was not only one of his best friends. He was also Melissa's father.

"There was a member of the League infiltrated among the guests. Her Quirk allowed her to take the appearance of the person whose blood she ingested". Aizawa interfered. "During the beginning of the ceremony, her Quirk allowed her to get unnoticed while she sat next to Camie Utsushimi, wearing the skin of the hero Neito Monoma. At a certain moment, Professor Shield got up to go to the toilet, and this person, who had taken the appearance of one of the Academy's former students, inadvertently went after him. Once they were there, she would reduce him, take some of his blood and, with the help of the villain known as Kurogiri teleported the Professor away from there. Then she used Shield's blood to return with that new appearance. Since the real Monoma was there, nobody suspected nothing when they saw Professor Shield coming back safe from the toilet".

It was actually thanks to Melissa that they discovered the imposter. Her father had come to the wedding wearing a watch from their company, an invention that included the possibility to guard digital documents, and when "he" returned Melissa informed All Might and the just arrived Aizawa about that detail. She knew her father very well and knew that there was no way he could have forgotten it elsewhere, so when Aizawa used his Quirk, Himiko Toga was unmasked and arrested... this time against her will. That was the closest thing to a victory they achieved that day.

"She's back in prison, in an isolation cell while she's interrogated" the Principal concluded.

"Fortunately, Deku has made his own research about the last moves of the League of Villains" Nezu said. "We can't know for sure what they are up to, but if there is a trace that can be followed, we'll find it".

"If you excuse me, Mr Mayor..." another man with a tape recorder raised his hand. "It is known that Endeavor himself was severely injured after the battle. Is it true that he was beaten by a single opponent? And if it is... do you think, after that happened, that the heroes under the UA's wing are capacitated to go toe to toe with these villains?"

All Might contained a sigh. How they were supposed to calm the population if they kept been asked so many malicious questions?

"The identity of the foe Endeavor fought remains a mystery" Nezu answered. "I have access to all the collected and filed information about villains who operate in Japan and I can tell this one had never been seen in action here. Nevertheless, the hero commando led by Creati arrested the earlier mentioned member of the League in Mexico, and now we believe the crimes committed there are more than related with this unknown villain, and for that reason, with the League".

Wedding BellsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara