Here comes the bride

July 8th, 12:00.
UA's rooftop.

The UA had always attracted the press, but that day an army of paparazzis and reporters would have to be contained at the gate of the Academy. Even if the place for the wedding had never been made public, those people always found a way to know. Some Pro Heroes like Mt Lady, Kamui Woods and Death Arms, who were more willing to deal with the press, had been required to keep them distracted, and some teachers like Ectoplasm and Sniper were even ready to use their Quirks to keep them away. Present Mic himself was using his to loudly remember the press to stay behind the limits and that this was a private event.

Most guests were already meeting at the huge rooftop of the building. Luckily, the decorations and clothes that covered the scenario would prevent them to be dead by July's mighty Sun. The old Class 1A and Class 1B students, the Big Three, other veteran Pro Heroes like Fat Gum, Gran Torino, Gunhead (who was already blushing and fanboying about his former pupil Uravity's big day), the Wild Wild Pussycats, and Iida's brother, the original Ingenium, and some of the heroes' parents, including Bakugou's and Todoroki's, among others, were already occupying their chairs. Endeavor was not very happy to assist to his all time rival's pupil's wedding, but his wife and children would be there, so it would be a good opportunity to talk to his son Shoto and the rest. Of course, the UA's teachers would never be missing, and that included Nezu, who as the new Mayor was delighted to be the one officiating the marriage (a.n: you wouldn't believe I made him the Mayor in this timeline by coincidence, would you?).

Momo and her boyfriend were calmly meeting Todoroki's mother and siblings. Endeavor hadn't arrived yet, but Todoroki had just received a message from his father:

Dad: "Shoto, I'll be there soon. Now would you just tell me what's the meaning of THIS!?:

LINK TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO."

When Todoroki clicked and saw the video his eyes widened and almost facepalmed. Apparently, last night someone had recorded Midoriya, Iida and him at the hotel's karaoke, singing Toy Story's "You've got a friend in me". The video had already hundreds of thousands of views and tons of votes and comments. They were definitely a bit too drunk last night, so much actually he had totally forgotten that cringeworthy moment. Good thing fans and his loving father would always be there to remember those things.

"You are supposed to be his rival and my successor! Act as such!!"

"Whatever, old man" Todoroki thought. The video was indeed embarrassing, but he felt no shame about his UA's bonds and today he would share an amazing day with them, his girlfriend and his family, and his father would not ruin that for him. Now he thought about it, he asked Momo and the rest to excuse him since he had to be ready to play his part as witness.

Meanwhile, Sato proudly showed the five floors cake, his most recent piece of work, to Aoyama and Koda. Mineta, who somehow never quitted, had already chosen the seat with the best sight to the female single guests. When Mashirao and Tokoyami reached the rooftop they were received by Toru and Tsuyu, their respective dates. The Wild Wild Pussycats had failed to convince Kōta that his horned red hat would be out of place in a wedding, but when his aunt Shino Sōsaki caught sight of the cute one horned and silver haired girl in a long sleeved red dress that matched her big eyes, cheerfully waving her hand and calling Kōta to take the seat next to her, she movingly told him his girl was going to love it. Much to his nephew's annoyance.

"She's not my girl!" Kōta grumbled through greeted teeth, while he went to meet his friend.

"Don't worry, Kota!" Tiger said from behind, making a heart with his hands. "A wedding is a good place to fix that!" Kōta's ears almost steamed and he wished color red would have left his face by the time he met Eri.