Untitled (9)

Rans watched as Sheki put her earnest in walking normally as she holler the bartender and gave an instruction. After sometime, she pointed the table in which Rans is currently seated and the bartender nodded and Sheki started walking back, if you can call it walking, towards Rans.

"Akala ko last no na yun?" Rans asked Sheki as the latter takes her seat.

"Which one?" Sheki asked back with a smirk.

Rans shook her head and replied, "The bottle."

Sheki made an "oh" face before replying with a chuckle, "Well, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed you know."

Rans rolled her eyes again and whispered, "Here we go again." as she looked at Sheki.
And got taken a back by the latter's expression.
It was the face of a sober person.
Staring back at her.
Smiling.

"Tapos na ako sa pagiging martyr ko." Sheki told Rans,

"Ma'am here's your order." The waiter interupted the two as he sat down the tray.

"At pag na ubos ko na tong kapeng to, hindi na ako magiging tanga para kay Alice." Sheki continued as she took a sip from the cup.

"Totoo na ba yan?" Rans replied as she took the second cup.

"Di ko alam pero susubukan ko." Sheki replied, "Minahal ko siya kahit alam kong hindi niya ako priority. It was my choice, not hers, now, again, this is my choice."

"To stop loving her?"

"No, you got it wrong Rans, I won't, I will never stop loving Alice." Sheki replied as she took another sip, "I will always love her, but this time, I will love myself more first. May dulo din ang pagiging martyt ko."

Rans nodded as she emptied her cup.

"Ikaw? Hangang kailan ka magiging tanga, martyr para kay Gabb?" Sheki asked Rans.

Rans smirked, "Kailangan nga ba?"

Sheki stood up and looked down at Rans, "Ikaw? Hangang kailan mo kaya?"

"Baka bukas, kayanin ko ng wala siya. Hindi ngayon, pero baka bukas, kaya na." Rans replied.