Chapter 4

Weekend was never the same then. Katherine had to ask her friends to go without her because firstly, she was too exhausted from that day's work and secondly, she had to work the other day also. 

'God damn it!', Katherine cursed as she laid like a starfish on her bed. "Everyone will be having fun now",  Katherine told herself. "And here I've to go to work tomorrow! ",  she cried into her pillow.

Next morning, she visited the Greywood manor. It was one of the biggest house in their country, Augustia. (Augustia is just a fictional country on southwestern side of Europe ).

Mrs. Greywood wasn't there and the 'Great George Greywood', was sleeping like a sloth. Katherine was showed the way to his room by one of the butlers.

At first, Katherine gently knocked on the door, but when no reply came, she started banging the door until George opened the door and got banged on his face! 

"Ouch!", he cried in pain while rubbing his nose. 

"Oops! ... Sorry, I guess", Katherine grinned, then continued speaking, "your schedule said it's time for your jogging, sir".

"Um... Yeah", George muffled,  "I'll be down in some minutes". 

"Five", Katherine showed her five fingers to denote the number 5, "in five minutes".

George's jaw dropped but sighed in defeat, "Alright".

At approximately six minutes, George came downstairs with a fresh smile on his face. "Good morning, Ms. Katty".

"Same to you, sir", Katherine stated nonchalantly. When George asked his maid about his breakfast, Katherine interrupted, "Sir, I think it's your jogging time".

"Jogging?", George saddened on the thought of doing exercise in this early morning. The young blonde motioned him towards the back door that leads to the back door and George went outside with lazy steps.

After 15 minutes of jogging in his garden, George was out of breath already. "I think. .. we're done..", he heaved.

"Don't just stop there, you still have 15 more minutes for jogging", Katherine stated with a smirk.

George heaved as he tried to form words, "No!...let's. .. stop here".

At the dining table, the breakfast was served. George's smile returned as he digged into his meal.

"You take some too", he said as he stuffed a big piece of blue berry pancake in his mouth.

"No thanks, I've already had mine", Katherine said. She scrolled down her tablet to check the schedule. 

"It's 9:35, so he has only about 2 hours left for the gym", Katherine muttered to herself. 

"Did you say something? ", George asked chugging down a whole glass of strawberry juice. 'I thought rich people were supposed to be elegant and stuff! ', Katherine exclaimed in her mind.

"Your Sunday schedule is quite filled with workouts", Katherine spoke, "Is there any special reason? ... You're already a hard rock anyway".

George chuckled then replied, "As you see, now a days I'm quite unfit, just like a rock." He wiped his face off with a napkin and said, " I want to be flexible again just like when I was in college".

"So, you were a flexible rock back then? ", Katherine asked leaning back on her chair.

George laughed out loud at this, then said, "You're quite amusing, Ms. Katty. I used to be in the basket ball team in my college times and..."