chapter 5

Forth pov

"No problem forth, let's be friends asusual. Just forget this ever happened, i don't want my confession to change anything in our friendship" this is the first time someone taking it lite after i turn down a confession.

Pha is something else. He is charming hot, handsome and kind. But i just don't feel that way. I like his company, i love to spent time with him. I don't know if this is only friendship.

I have never had friends other than way and Ming. Our personality is totally different from phana's. Maybe that is why i subconsciously enjoys his circle. I don't want to be confused and hurt this happy man.

"Owww" i was thinking deep about him and hit my thumb with the hammer instead of nail. "Oh my god, what did you do. you should go get the ice pack" a boy working next to me suggested "it doesn't matter, I've seen worse"

"Shhh, Ice pack will reduce pain and swelling. Let me go with you" he spoke while grabbing my wrist to the camp. I smiled at it.

I saw phana gazing at us from afar. This boy right here took an ice pack and "we should keep it for 10 minutes" i could see the tip of his tongue out while he was concentrating on my finger. I chuckled at it.

"What are you doing" pha yelled in a harsh tone from behind me. "Doctor, my friend here smashed his finger" phana raised his brows at him "Your friend, i see"

"I'll take care. Thank you" pha took the ice pack from the boy. Pha pressed the ice pack to my finger "oww pha" i winced in pain.

"Forth, you don't like men or you're not interested in me" pha questioned. "Umm I'm not sure. I may be bisexual"

"Oh, done. Rest for few minutes here" i thanked him. "And I'm courting you from today. You might not like me now. But i like you. So I'm going to court you"

what !!!! Courting me??

"Will you go on a date with me?" I was still struck in shock. "Okay" it came out more like a whisper.

"Yayyyy" he cheered, kissed my cheeks and ran to his spot. I gasped.

Change of pov

Phana pov

Yes,yes, yes. He accepted to go on a date with me. I have only one chance, i had to do my best.

I turned to see forth who was sitting in the same place with mouth wide open. What is with this guy? Why is he looking frozen.

Oh God i have to plan. Whom should i ask? James?! No He'll probably give ideas to break up. I tried move on from forth for 10 minutes but it didn't work. If he know how it would feel to be with me, then He'll accept my confession. I hope I'm not delusional though.

Whom should i ask? I sat on the sand, bringing my knee closer to my chest. I saw small hands patting my shoulder.

"Hey little one" i made her stand infront of me.

"Unckel, why are chu sad" she asked sucking her thumb.

"I'm not sad princess, I'm just thinking" i sighed heavily.

"Thwinking about the beawtiful man" i laughed nervously at getting exposed. "Why don't you go eat with the others?" I changed the topic. "Will you eat with me?" She asked politely.

I simply led her to the place where few volunteers were distributing food. I got two for us and sat under a shade. I fed her and myself alternately. She behaved gracefully like a little angel. I made few funny faces and she giggled at those.

"Uncle stawing is rude yes?" She spoke spilling food from her mouth.

"Yes lady" i booped her nose.

"But the uncle that you found beautiful is stawing at us for loonggg" i turned to my back to see Forth sitting cross legged on a chair Starring at us.

When our eyes met, i felt an electric shock pass through me. I gulped and smiled at him and motioned him to come here bending my index finger.

He scratched his nape and walked real slow to us. I patted the empty space next to me and the little girl for him to sit.

"Hello beautiful unkle" she waied at him. Woww just woww.

He greeted back with a confusing smile pasted on his lips. "I have no idea why she called you that Forth" i interjected.

He chuckled "i can see that"

Me and forth started from the camp after telling our goodbyes to the villagers and the little girl. I was driving our way home, as Forth hurt his thumb.

"I told you I'm fine. Let me drive" Doctors are not the worst patients, these CEOs are.

"No you're not fine, now shut up while i drive" his eyes lit up at something i don't understand. why do he get excited for no reason. After quarrelling for about 20 minutes he fell asleep.

He was looking like a baby when he sleeps. I couldn't stop myself from kissing his slightly pouted lower lip. but I didn't as It would possibly ruin everything.

I stopped in his house and shook his shoulder "wakey wakey Forth. We are at your home"

He woke up and stretched his muscles. I will certainly cum if he does this without a shirt on.

"How will you go home? it's late, sleep at my house" another night no chance, it will be too dangerous with this man roaming around half naked.

"That's alright. I have my shift to show up early morning" and took my stuffs.

"Take the car. I will get it tomorrow there" he threw the keys for me to catch.

"Are you free after 5pm, we'll have dinner together?" I asked praying inwardly for him to say yes.

"Ummm, sure. Yes" he slipped his hands on his pant pocket and reached to the door.

"Where is my goodnight kiss?" I yelled at him. When he turned, i rushed to stand right infront of him. He kissed my cheeks and stormed inside.

I rubbed at the spot where he kissed and was gazing at the door he left. "We know each other for 2 days and i want to marry him" stupid pha. I kissed my finger and pressed it to the spot.

"God save me, i have gone crazy"

Heyooo peeps 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

I donno, this wattpad is not letting me upload any pics.

It have a MingPha story in mind, i will update it after finishing this book

Vote
Comment

Share love❤