7 | Costume Box and a Pair of Boxers

Start from the beginning

It's nothing like Jungkook expected it to be.

"What the actual..."

What they are staring at is an entirely white body-length costume with an extending massive curve around the head part to make up for the curve in the swan's body, the ending of said curve being a huge orange beak resembling that of a duck. There are some wing details on the arms and good thinking, Jungkook resonates, although it is a flunk because they look more like Penguin wings made out of fabric than actual swan body parts!

This must be the punishment of his robbery. 

He is going to make a total fool of himself.

"Minji I can't wear this!", he complains immediately even though he knows it's of no use, dropping the weight of the entire thing on the girl and stepping back in shock. "Am I supposed to dance around in that thing for an entire day and feel myself while doing it? I'm not!"

Minji tries keeping it cool, but she is struggling with the concept too. "It's not that bad, come on..."

Jungkook laughs it off, pointing heatedly at the heavy costume Minji drops on the tailor's table. "It definitely isn't bad! It is atrocious!"

They take a moment of silence just watching the fur details of the costume and the curvatures worked around the body to make it look smooth-edged and swan-like. There is no fricking way Jungkook is going inside that thing — plus it is so heavy and thick! He'll turn into a baked potato!

Minji passes a pleading glance at him from the corner of her eyes. Jungkook raises an eyebrow and shrugs, defying all forms of begging. Minji cracks a little smile at him next, trying the friendly initiative approach this time. Jungkook deadpans to a wall uninterestedly.

However when Minji's smile turns crooked, props up her shoulders and tips her hands up by the wrists, shuffling her feet towards Jungkook in a penguin-like fashion, Jungkook can't hold back his tingling nerves. 

"Yaish," he swings forward and catches her by the shoulders, bending his knees to match her level. He smiles her at smartly, watching her eyes go cross from the nearness. "Since you seem super entertained by the swan costume, I'm going to send you somewhere sooo much more fun, with tons of swans. It's called Swan Land."

Minji snarls her lips, rolling her eyes while trying to shake her shoulders off of Jungkook's hold. "Swan Land? Does that even make sense?"

Jungkook nods innocently. "'Course it does! You just have to believe in it, and then you'll see the swans."

Minji smirks, growing bored of the accusation. "Right right."

"Ready?"

"Pfsh. As if."

Jungkook dips out his tongue, eagerly elevating back to his regular height and even tiptoeing a little to seems intimidating. He raises an eyebrow, looking down at Minji one more time before he takes her on the adventure.

"Jalga!"

Without wasting another second he swirls the poor girls through her shoulders, sending her to a rollercoaster of dizziness. Jungkook smiles victoriously as she loses her balance, never giving up on turning her around over and over again despite her shouts for help. 

"See the swans now?" Jungkook outdoes her voice. "Uuuuuh, so pretty! They have penguin wings and bird beaks, don't they?! You must love Swan Land, Minji-ssiii?"

"S-stop it you j-jerk!" Minji swats her hands around and she finally finds Jungkook's collar absentmindedly, initiating a death grip that causes the two of them to struggle back and forth through the costume aisles, trying to end each other without crashing unto anything. "Enough is enough!"