!50,000!

I...

As a writer... Fuck can I even say that yet? Am I actually a writer?

It's conversations in my head like this that make me think about this.

Wattpad

This book

Everything on the app

This stuff makes me question some serious things man. Because I honestly have no idea how good I am as a writer or even if you guys are enjoying what I write. I hope you do and if you do then I'm glad! But does that make me a writer? Am I just some random guy who writes shit like this? Or am I writer who can share the title with people like Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, and Dmitri Glukovsky?

Don't get me wrong I don't think this book is ANYWHERE near how good an actual writers books are. But over 50,000 reads. Even if someone only read one chapter...

That's actually fucking crazy to think about.

And honestly I have no idea how to react. Of course I'm grateful and happy and every single positive emotion under the sun.

But I just can barely feel whatever's happening.

Well after writing this for a few minutes I can actually put a smile on my face because I realized how much I owe you guys and how much I love you all. I'm glad I can share what I think is a good love story and one I'm pretty damn proud of.

Of course once everything is done and over with I wann go back through the entire book and change a few things, edit out all the kinks and misspells and most importantly change that (what I think is) god awful intro.

And for everything you guys have done to help me or encourage me in every choice I've made involving this book or just my god awful schedule in general.

Thank you.

Thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for sticking with this book for as long as you have, thank you for clicking on this book in general and giving it a chance.

And thank you so much for 50,000+ reads. I know I said that I would make this after the latest chapter but I was honestly curious on how I would write this.

So to end this message off.

Thank you all for everything you've done.

Without you guys this book would've never gotten off the ground and I don't even know if I would be writing it anymore.

So thank you all. I hope you have a wonderful day, night, week, whatever.

So thank you all for everything

-Sincerely

          TheWhiteAnbu