Episode 2.5

A/N: HOLY FUCK I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE FIRST PART OF THE 2ND EPISODE. AND I JUST MADE A FUCKING GIGANTIC CONTINUITY ERROR. I'M SO SORRY RO EVERYONE WHO'S READING THUS SO I'LL TRY TO FIX THIS AS BEST I CAN! I'M SORRY IF THE TIMELINE WONT MAKE SENSE. *breathes in and out* Okay I'm just gonna have to reorganize a couple of things so sorry if this will be weird

As we took the two-star lift down into the slums I could tell something was wrong with Ryuko. She had no sign of any emotion other than pure sadness on her face. I couldn't see her eyes from how far down her head was hanging... I wanted to help her in any way I could.

"...Hey Ryuko?" I said

"...Yeah y/n" she said still not looking up

"If it's alright maybe we can check on Mako first? I'm sure she's worried about you." I said trying to get her out of her sadness and possibly to make her forget about whatever grueling place she wanted to go to

Her head slightly raised "Yeah I guess so I'm sure she's worried about 'her best friend'." She said with a slight smirk. I guess she likes Mako too... Wait did she say best friend? MOTHERFU- as we made our way over to the family clinic we noticed a couple of very obvious stares from the clinics windows.

"What the hell?" Ryuko muttered as she noticed the same thing I did... Barazo and Mataro Mankanshoku staring at Ryuko's chest... Christ how did that guy have a wife... And how is their son the same way...

It was then that the big father came sprinting at Ryuko full on screaming " OH YOU MUST BE MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND RIGHT? YOU GIRLS MUST TALK ABOUT A LOT OF STUFF RIGHT? LIKE YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR SCHOOL, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOUR SIZES? HAVE YOU TALKED ABOUT THOSE YET?!" It was then that Ryuko decked the man in the face with her right fist.

"Who the hell are you ya crazy pervert?!" She said with obvious confusion and disgust in her voice.

Then came the small son crying out "DAD I WILL AVENGE YOU AND EMBARK UPON YOUR HEROIC QUEST! NOW TELL ME YOUR SIZES!" The skinny boy started charging at Ryuko as she then decked the small child with her left fist this time. Huh, at least my nonexistent ocd is satisfied with this outcome.

Then came running out the conpletely different member of the mankanshoku family, Sukuyo, Mako's mom saying in a calm voice and a cheerful smile "If beating the bejezus out of my hubby and Mataro makes you feel better than you go right on ahead." I had absolutely no idea how those two are still married.

"Oh hey y/n!" She said with that still cheerful smile possibly getting wider. God that woman is the sweetest person I've ever heard of.

"Hey Ms. Mankanshoku. Is Mako home?" I asked as we slowly walked towards the front door of the back-alley clinic, while I dragged the profusely bleeding brother and father.

"Wait this is Mako's family? OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY!" Ryuko hurriedly said while simultaneously bowing. Goddamit why us she so cute...

"Don't be, trust me these two are like this all the time." I said as it had been so long since I met them that I had seen in positions like this MANY times before.

"Well as an apology why don't you two join us for dinner?" She asked politely.

I replied quickly "No thanks ma'am I already ate and I better start heading home actually. I just came to drop Ryuko off so she could see how Mako was doing." I honestly didn't want to see Mako as I was just the tiniest bit infuriated that a girl who been here exactly two days had already become Mako's best friend.

"Actually where are you staying Ryuko?" I asked as she didn't technically have a uniform.

She replied in a soft tone "Oh.. Uhm I kinda just sleep wherever... I don't really have a home to go back too..." Holy shit she's homeless? (I WANT TO TAKE HER BACK TO MY PLACE AND CUDDLE WITH HER IN MY BED SOOO BADLY...) I grabbed my head and somehow got the courage to ask...