Chapter 2 - Your Secret Admirer

As Starr Brown boards the charter bus along with the rest of the cheerleaders she looks over at they boy's bus and see's her long term crush, Zay sitting alone starring out of the window. "Girl, You still haven't said anything to him yet?" Said her best friend and roommate Kayla. "No, he probably has a million and one women to choose from. Why would he want me?" Replied Starr. She looks back up at Zay in admiration until he looks over and notices. "Oh sh*t girl, He just saw me!" says Starr as she turns around nervously. "Alright ladies, Let's go let's go let's go!" Says Ms. Williams, the cheer coach. The girls all continue to board the bus and head to the airport back to Phoenix. The bus is quiet as all of the girls are asleep, all except for Starr. She reaches into her backpack and feels around, moving thing out of the way, and taking things out when suddenly she removes a small vibrator. Starr peaks her head around the seats to see if any of the other girls or the cheer coach are awake, making sure the coast is clear, and pulls out her headphones and cellular phone. As she unlocks her phone and goes through her music she selects a 90's slow jam playlist, turns on and guides the vibrator under her cheer skirt, and drifts away into ecstasy.

Starr's eyes begin to roll back and legs begin to quiver. "Hey, You know you don't need that right?" Says a male's voice in her ear. She opens her eyes and sees Zay sitting beside her, no shirt, and just his football bottoms. "Oh my god, How did you. . .?" Replied Starr as she looks around to check the bus, but sees nobody but them two. Zay removes her hand from her skirt and places it on his upper thigh, close to his print that she sees bulging through his bottoms. "Jesus Christ!" Starr gasps as she slides her hand across the bulge. He smirks and lifts her leg as he turns her body towards whims that he is now face to face with her. Starr's legs are shaking and breathes are getting deeper. Zay kisses her upon the lips and begins to work his way down making sure he doesn't miss the neck, collarbone, breast, and stomach until he has his face in front of Starr's private area. "Zay, What are you doing. . ?" says Starr softly as she places her hand on his head, but he removes it and begins to lick her inner thighs up to her panties. "Oh my God! No no no. . ." cried Starr as she clinches her legs and begin to leak from her underwear. "Damn girl, You nasty!" Says Kayla as she snatches off Starr's headphones.

"You know we almost at the airport girl. You better calm down and just say something to that boy when we land" says Chelsea, another one of the cheerleaders. Embrarrassed, Starr returns her vibrator back to her backpack and turns her music off. "You right girl, But I'm so sorry for what happened you your man Khalil. I hope he's okay!" Starr replied to Chelsea. Chelsea's eyes begin to get misty as she replies "It's fine, His parents stayed behind with him to make sure he's ok. They told me they'd keep me posted. As the busses arrive at the airport terminal the cheerleaders and football players all get off and get their belongings and exit. "Girl, He's all alone. Go talk to him!" Kayla yells to Starr and pushes her in Zay's direction. Starr begins to walk towards Zay as he is getting a drink of water from a nearby water fountain. He lifts his head, turns around, and licks the remaining water from his lips. She is now starring upwards at him, looking at his huge arms, and broad shoulders. "Hey, What's up? You good?" Asked Zay. "Yes, I just wanted to congratulate you on a good game. You looked really good tonight. I'm sorry you looked good on the field." Replied Starr nervously.

"Thank you Starr, Who are you sitting next to on the plane?" Asked Zay. "You can have my seat!" Screamed Rodney from across the concourse. The team and cheerleaders all laugh and smile at Zay and Starr, even the coach is smirking.

Intercom: "Good evening passengers. This is a pre-boarding announcement for flight 6193 to Phoenix. We are now inviting those with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Regular boarding will begin in approxamately 10 minutes.

The team and cheerleaders gather their belongings and begin to get in line to board the flight. Zay and Starr standing side by side, cracking jokes, and laughing together. Zay stands behinds Starr and wraps his arms around her. "Nope! Get back up there with the rest of the boys Zay. Y'all not cute." Says Ms. Williams. The two separate and get back into line apart from each other. "Ms. Williams you just mad cause your dry a** ain't got no man." Says one of the cheerleaders behind her. The entire group begins to laugh hysterically, holding their stomachs, wiping tears from their eyes. As the group begins to board the flight everyone stores their carry on items in the overhead areas and under seats as they prepare for take-off. The group begin to take their seats Zay finds a seat directly next to Starr and the buckle in. Extremely nervous, Starr sinks into her seat and folds her arms because of the cool air coming from the vents. "Here, Put this this on" says Zay as he removes a hoodie from his backpack and offers it to her. She pulls the hoodie over her head and is comforted by the warmth and the smell of him.

PA Announcement: "Ladies and gentlemen, The captain has turned on the FASTEN SEAT BELT sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your back and folding trays are in their up-right position. If you are seated next to an emergency exit please read carefully the emergency instructions card located by your seat. If you do now wish to preform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

Shortly after the PA announcements the plane begins to take off towards Phoenix. . .