Chapter 18

Naomi's pov

So I've known Colby for about a month now and we've been kinda talking recently, like flirting, y'know.

Basically, I really wanna ask him out, I just don't know how.

I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Katrina.

"Hey girl!" She said as her face popped onto the screen.

"Hey, are you at the traphouse?" I asked

"Yes ma'am! Why?" She asked, looking a bit confused.

"Are you anywhere near Colby by chance?"

"Nope! Me and Sam are chilling in his room and Colby went out to eat with Jake not too long ago, why?"

"Well, I wanna ask Colby out, but I don't know how, so I need advice from someone who's not single." I stated, laughing a bit at the end.

"Finally Jesus!" Sam said from next to her, his hands coming into frame.

"Shut up!" I said, trying to hold back my smile.

"Ok so I've been planning this since the day I met you!" She said causing me to laugh. "So! Sam and the guys will distract Colby while me, you, Devyn, and Alicia decorate the house, make it super romantic, and we'll cook dinner for you guys. Then! When he gets home the guys and girls and I will leave and you guys can have this romantic dinner and then you can ask him!" She said

"That sounds like too much. That's like an anniversary type thing." I said, questioning the whole thing.

"Fine! We'll get him Taco Bell and then write some corny thing on it. That sounds more like you!" She said

"That sounds a lot better." I said causing us both to laugh.

"Ok fine! I'll pick you up around 7 tonight, that'll give you some time to work out those jitters and do whatever you wanna do and then we'll get the stuff and come back here. Sound like a plan?" She asked

"Yes ma'am! Text me when you're on your way!" I said

"Ok I'll see you then! Love you bye!" She said

"Love you too bye." I said before hanging up.

I set my phone down and sighed.

I'm already nervous.

-time skip-

I hopped outta the shower after shaving literally everything and finally washing my hair. I felt so clean and refreshed, it felt really good.

I put my hair into my towel and put on my underwear and bra before putting lotion on my legs.

I then grabbed my outfit and put it on.

 I then took my hair out and blew it dry before brushing it and curling it

I then took my hair out and blew it dry before brushing it and curling it. I then put my contacts in before putting on my makeup.

After I was done I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag, putting an extra pair of clothes in it, and throwing my keys and other things in it.

My phone went off, telling me I got a text.

Kat💙- I'm here!

I replied with an ok before grabbing my grey cardigan and pulling it on. I then left the apartment and walked downstairs to meet Kat in her car.

I got in and saw Alicia and Devyn in the backseat.

We drove through Taco Bell and I got what Colby told me get since I asked him what he wanted.

We then went back to the traphouse and parked in the driveway.

Kat handed me a blue sharpie and I wrote a note on a note card.

It said: I'd love to taco bout you as more than just friends. ; ) <3

I smiled and put the card in the bag, taking a deep breath as we got out of the car and walked inside.

"Colby!" I yelled.

I heard footsteps as they trampled down the stairs, apparently very hungry.

"C'mon!" I said, running into the living room where everyone was sitting on the couch.

I handed him the bag and he took his taco out, not even caring about the card as he took a gigantic bite out of his taco.

I rolled my eyes and took his taco from him.

"Hey!" He said with his mouth full.

"You didn't even see the thing I put in there!" I said

His shoulders slumped as he dug in the bag and took out the card, reading it.

He looked at me as he swallowed the rest of his food.

My heart raced as he opened his mouth to speak.

"You don't feel the same way do you? Fuck I'm so stupid! I'm so sorry!" I said before standing up and starting to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. "I was gonna say I feel the same way stupid!" He said smiling

I smiled and handed him his taco before nuzzling into his warm body.

Everyone clapped and cheered, saying how happy they were.

-time skip-

I sat on top of Colby, talking to him about the fun night I had with Alicia. I trailed my fingers down his toned, bare chest, thinking about all the things I want to do with him.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me up, allowing himself to sit up.

"I love you." He said with a cheeky grin on his face

"I love you more." I said as our fingers intertwined.

He smiled before flipping us over, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"Colby?" I asked making him sit up and look at me.

"Yea?" He replied

"You know what I wanna do?" I asked smirking, tracing his v-line above his shorts.

"Here? Now?" He asked

"Yes! Please. I'll be quiet." I said

He smirked before attaching his lips to mine, both of us smiling into it.

Everything just excelled from there.