Chapter 10

Naomi's pov

Our lips collided into a passionate kiss as he pulled me closer, placing me on his lap. My hips rocked back and forth, creating a little bit of friction. "Colby!" I moaned

My eyes opened and I was laying in my bed, alone.

Holy shit.

Jesus Christ, I literally can't with this boy.

My phone dinged on my nightstand. I turned and looked at it.

Speak of the fucking devil.

Colbs🥵🖤- hey, wanna come over?

I smiled and replied with a yes, telling him I'd be there in 30.

I got up and quickly took a shower before changing into this outfit

I then brushed my now damp hair and blew it the rest of the way dry. I then applied a little bit of makeup and my false lashes.

I then grabbed my bag and slung the straps over my shoulders before walking to my kitchen and grabbing my keys off the counter while putting my phone into my back pocket.

I then walked downstairs to my parking spot and got in.

-time skip-

I laughed as Colby chased me throughout the traphouse.

"Gimme my phone!" He laughed, trailing behind me

I laughed and ran to the kitchen standing behind the counter as he stood on the other side.

He came at me from the left so I took off to the righ, running up the stairs and booking it to Corey's room, hiding behind the door. Colby ran in and went to the bathroom so I quickly left the room and went to Colby's, ducking behind the clothes in his closet.

"Naomi?" Colby yelled

"Yes?" I yelled back before covering my mouth, trying to be quiet.

I heard him come in his room so I plugged my nose, trying not to laugh.

I heard his footsteps leave the room so I carefully crawled out of the clothes and walked out of the closet.

I turned and saw Colby standing by the door. I screamed as his arms wrapped around my waist, picking me up and placing me on his couch.

"Now, my phone?" He asked, holding out one of his hands.

I smiled and handed it to him. He took it and put it in his pocket before looking back at me.

This is where shit got good.

He looked into my eyes, watching mine flicker from his lips back to his eyes.

We slowly started to lean in, both of us eager to close the gap.

But that's when Sam and Corey got back.

We heard the front door and scrambled to get off each other, jumping onto his bed and getting our phones out.

Sam walked in and we turned towards him.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked

"Nothing. Just chilling." Colby said

"Uh-huh. Sure." Sam said before leaving the room, closing it after him.

I smiled and let out a laugh causing us both to die laughing.

-time skip-

We were playing hide and seek. No cameras, just plain hide and seek for fun.

I was chilling on top of the cupboards, with the help of Colby and Aaron because I'm way too short.

Sam walked by with his flashlight and shined it at me.

"Is there someone up there?"

I sat up abruptly and yelled, causing him to jump and us both to laugh.

Colby was already found so I dangled my feet over the edge, waiting for another person to come help him catch me.

"There's no one else just trust me." Colby said

I rolled my eyes and obeyed, pushing off the cupboards and falling into Colby's arms, looking into his eyes.

He set me down and I smiled before running away and going upstairs with Colby trailing behind.

I made it to his room and closed the door behind us.

I stood on the couch and jumped to the bed, landing on my side.

Colby laughed and layed on top of me, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

After a little bit I heard Colby's soft, gentle snores as he slept peacefully. I kissed his temple, smiling to myself.

"I love you." I whispered as I started to drift off.

"I love you too." He replied, right before I fell asleep.