Chapter 56

Naomi's pov

We got off the plane and headed to baggage claim.

We got our bags and walked to our Uber, getting in and going to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and I turned on my camera pointing it at myself as Colby checked us in.

We then walked to the elevator and got in.

"We in the Bahamas bitch!" I said very close up to the camera.

Colby laughed and the elevator dinged before the doors opened. We walked out of the elevator and went to our room.

"Here's our room! Please don't find us and come see us I'm begging." I said pointing the camera at the door and then at me and Colby, both of us making ugly faces.

We laughed and Colby opened the door. I pointed the camera at the room and walked in.

"Ooh a mirror!" I said walking in and looking to my left to see a full length mirror.

"Pwetty!" Colby said in a baby voice causing me to laugh.

"So here's bathroom." I said turning around to show the bathroom. "And then here's a desk and a bed and- oh my god there's a balcony babe! We can have balcony talks!!" I said excitedly, opening the balcony door and looking at the ocean view.

"Baby look! It's so pwetty!" I said enthusiastically, pointing at the beautiful view.

"Your pwettier!" He said, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Awwh thank you bubs!" I said and turned to face him, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips.

I turned the camera off and we went back inside, shutting the balcony door after us.

Colby sat down on the bed and I set my camera down before straddling him, his hands finding their way to my ass.

"Whatcha wanna do first?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair. He smirked and pushed up with his hips, rubbing our heats together.

"Dry hump?" I asked while smirking

"Yes!" He said and I smirked before sitting down on him and rocking my hips back and forth.

-time skip-

I laughed as Colby spun me around in the water both of us having the time of our lives. He gripped onto me before falling into the water, both of us going under. We resurfaced and laughed at each other.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

We walked back to our cabana and sat down to eat food.

I got a thing of French fries and Colby got a burrito.

We ate and talked by ourselves, very happy with everything.

The curtain to our cabana opened and there stood the devil herself, my sister Julie. I'm just kidding, Julie's my best friend.

"Lana Rey!" I said, holding my arms out, reaching for the small child in her arms.

"Can you watch them for a second? I just saw the hottest guy!" She said, referring to her two younger kids, even though she has 15 year old triplets who can watch them.

"Where's the boys?" I asked while holding Lana, smacking Jacksons hand away from my fries as he tried to take them.

"Swimming or something." She said, clearly distracted.

"Julie! Can I talk to you?" I asked, standing up and handing Lana to Colby. I pulled her out of the cabana and closed the curtains, she was still looking for the guy.