Chapter 11

Josh walked into the apartment which was yet again unlocked.
He looked around and it was clear that there were no activities happening.
He went down the hall and slightly opened the door leading to Maya's bedroom finding her in a state on her bed.

"You know, I wish I could help you," Josh said as Maya got a fright.
"How'd you get in?" Maya asked.
"Front door was unlocked. Lock it in the future. How are... Nevermind. How can I help you?" Josh asked.
"You can't," Maya said.
"Yes, I can. Just say the word and I'll help. All you need to do is ask, Maya," Josh said.
"Can you make Kermit Hart disappear from the earth?" Maya asked causing both of them to laugh.
"I can see who my dad knows. Maybe I can do that in the night as a serial killer," Josh said as he sat down next to Maya.
"But then you have to stop hiding. Or at least try and figure out what is gonna happen," Josh said.
"I'm going to tell you what is going to happen because I know how the story plays out," Maya said as Josh looked at her.
"Okay. You told me last week you had something to figure out which included me," Josh said.
"And you said count me out. Yeah, I do. But I don't think there's anything that needs to be figured out. Josh, I don't need to figure out what I feel when I know what I feel. I'm in love with you and I always will be. No matter what and I'm sorry if you can't look past those feelings," Maya said.

Josh took Maya's hand as he kept on looking at her making her nervous about the road ahead.
She looks at Josh as he cupped her cheek giving her a soft and gentle kiss.
It was her first kiss and she couldn't have asked for something better.
She was so utterly in love she couldn't even think straight and what she officially wanted was nothing what she thought was still going to happen.
All that she knew is that she never wanted this entire thing to end.
Not now, not ever.