14: real life + instagram

Kara sitting on her couch wrapped up in a bunch of blanket, getting ready to watch the premier of Riverdale

Kara sitting on her couch wrapped up in a bunch of blanket, getting ready to watch the premier of Riverdale. Her nerves were getting the best of her. She kept thinking about the "what if's". She really wants this show to succeed, in turn, her and her cast mates succeed.

She is soon brought out of her thoughts when she hears a knock on her front door. She wasn't expecting anyone over. She gets up from the couch and walks towards the door. When she opens the door she is surprised at the sight.

Tom Holland is standing in front of her with flowers in hand and a bright smile resting on his face. "Surprise!" He exclaimed.

"Thomas! What are you doing here?" Kara questioned but still happy to see him. She hugged him and accepted the flowers when her handed them to her.

"Well I figured you'd be nervous about the show tonight, so I thought you could use some company," Tom explained, making Kara's heart melt. "Besides, what better way to watch the show than with the main girl in it."

"Tom, that's really sweet. You really didn't have to fly all the way up here just to watch my show with me" Kara said, while motioning him inside. It was freezing outside and didn't want him to freeze nor keep letting all the cold air into her place.

He walked in and took his shoes off after noticing all her shoes neatly placed near the door. "I was gonna be doing some press up here in a few days, so I thought I'd come a bit early," he explained, "unless you want me to go, I can always hang out in my hotel room" he said quickly.

"Oh no, I'm always happy to have company, please make yourself at home." Kara interjected, with a shy smile on her face. "I was just about to make some popcorn, it should be starting soon. Do you want anything to drink?" She asked as she headed towards her kitchen, leaving him by the couch.

"Anything is good" he calls out, as he took in the appearance of her apartment. Everything was very neat except the blanket that was rumpled on the couch, which he assumed she was wrapped in before he knocked.

There was a few unpacked boxes in the corner that she probably hadn't gotten around to unpacking. Before he could look around more, Kara come outs juggling two water bottles and a bowl of popcorn for the two to share. She places them on the coffee table and sits next to Tom on the couch.

Despite the bantering relationship the two have, they are becoming good friends as the months past, despite not spending much time together in person.

"So how was it wrapping up your first movie as Spider-Man" Kara questioned the Brit, killing time before the show premiers.

"It was really exciting. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to play Spider-Man. I've been dreaming of it since I was a kid. I'd never thought I'd be here" Tom said with his usually bright smile, cause her to smile as well.

"That's really great, Tom. I know I give you shit but you're gonna be a great Spider-Man and I'm really excited to see it" she said honestly, giving him a side hug.

"Thanks Kar. That means a lot" he said with a certain look in his eyes. He hasn't admitted it to himself yet, but he was crushing hard on the girl sitting next to him. "And you're gonna be a great Betty Cooper. We'll see that in 10 minutes." She smiled.

"Wanna live tweet the episode with me?" Kara asked, she was planning to already. He nodded,  "perfect!"

Instagram

Karaevans: Riverdale premiers in T-5 minutes, so if your not at your TVs, what the heck are you doing?!! Also Tom and I will both be live tweeting throughout the episode so tweet us what your thoughts are!! 💕Tagged: tomholland2013Chrisevans, eliz...

Tagged: tomholland2013
Chrisevans, elizabetholsen, Scarjo, and 2,345, 678 other like this post

Username: ahhh I'm so excited!! Also Tom is there!! Kom? Tara?

....989,597 others commented on this post

-Unedited-