Prologue-real life

"Daniel, please don't be mad at me," the blonde pleaded with tears gathering in her eyes

"Daniel, please don't be mad at me," the blonde pleaded with tears gathering in her eyes. "I don't want to be broken up, but I think we need to because we are still so young and we're still finding ourselves-"

"Kara, you don't have to explain. I'm not mad, I love you," Daniel interrupted and took her hands into his. "And to be completely honest, we have been growing distant these past few months. We probably wouldn't have seen each other at all if we didn't live together."

Kara sniffles and pulled Daniel into a hug. "I love you, Kara and that is why I'm willing to wait for you. I don't care how long you need, but I do know that we are meant to be together." Daniel says, making Kara's stomach burn with guilt.

"Daniel, I can't let you wait for me. I have no idea if I'll be ready anytime soon, and if I am, I may not be the same Kara you fell in love with" Kara cups Daniels face with her hands, thumbs brushing away a few tears that have fallen from his eyes, ignoring the ones that fell from her own eyes.

"Kara-" Daniel starts, but is interrupted by her lip on his and before he can reciprocate, they are gone.

"Goodbye Daniel," Kara lets out softly before moving towards their shared bedroom to collect her things.

After a few moments, Daniel followed after her. "You don't have to move out, I can just move back in with O'Brien and Hoechlin."

She shakes her head and gives a thankful smile. "Thank you, but I broke up with you so I should be the one to move out"

"Kara, you haven't posted in over a month, you don't have any money right now," he said in a caring tone.

Kara sighed, he's right. Kara is a dancer and posts her dances on YouTube, she is quite famous on the YouTube world. She hasn't posted a video in over a month because she didn't have any inspiration for her next dance.

Where do I go now, she thought.

"Daniel, you're the sweetest guy ever, but I really can't kick you out of your own apartment after dumping you," Kara with a tear and guilt shown in her eyes, "Chris doesn't live too far, I see if I can stay with him until I get settled

"Daniel, you're the sweetest guy ever, but I really can't kick you out of your own apartment after dumping you," Kara with a tear and guilt shown in her eyes, "Chris doesn't live too far, I see if I can stay with him until I get settled."

"Okay, I guess I'll just leave you to it then," he spoke before leaving the bedroom they once shared, Kara sighs before continuing to gather her things.

...........

Knock, Knock 

Chris furrows his eyebrows because who would come to his house this late at night? He moves up from his couch and moves towards the door. Dodger's nails clicking away behind him, indicating the dog was following after him.

Chris opens the door, half expecting it to be Sebastian coming to bug him, but is shocked to find a familiar blonde that he hasn't seen in 6 years. "Kara?"

"Hey....," Kara trails, taking in the sight of her brother and noting some superficial differences between this Chris and the one she had last seen 6 years ago. 

"What are you doing here," he asked confused. He's not upset that she is here, quite the opposite actually. He has missed his little sister, but she started pulling away from him and eventually they ended contact 6 years ago. 

Kara looked down at her suitcase, and Chris followed her gaze and is now just noticing it beside her. "Um... I was living with my boyfriend, but then I broke it off and I don't have any money or friends that aren't his friends." Kara noticed his frown, "This was stupid, I'm sorry. We haven't spoke in years, you don't owe me anything, I'll figure something else out," She rambled and reached down to collect her suitcase, but another hand had beat her to it.

"Of course you can stay here, Kar."

-Unedited-

A/N: This is my first social media fic and I know this chapter wasn't very social based. but please let me know what you think. Please go easy on me! 

Also, I'll probably update again today, so keep an eye out!