Chapter 6

Draco's p.o.v

Tonight is the night. I am waiting in the grand hall. Everyone is dancing or eating, it is wonderful. There is this part in me that tells me to not do it, but another part says do it. By the time i could decide Hermione was down the stairs. She wore a pretty red dress that had thin red straps over her shoulders, got skinnyer to her hips, has a red ribbon wrapped around her waised and tied into a bow on the back, and gets flowy twards the bottom. The dress stoppes a little past he knees.
Her hair is curled and she has her bangs pinned back.
"Hello Draco." She smiled.
" I was afraid you wouldn't show." i said.
" Why would i miss this? I wouldn't miss it for the world." She said and took my hand. My other hand secretly felt for the small bottle of whiskey.

Hermione's p.o.v

This night is perfect. We walked out onto the dance floor, slow danced, ate candy, then danced again. The second time we danced we kissed. It was wonderful.
"Want me to request a song?" He asked.
" Of course. What song?" I asked.
" What song do you want?" He asked and heald my two hands.
" Don't stop believing by JOURNEY" i said.
" My favorite song!" He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and let him go request it. Ron, Luna, Ginny, and Harry walk up to me.
"Hello Hermione." said Ron
" Hello Ron, Harry, Luna."
" I am...sorry. You are right." Said Ron.
" He did change" said Harry.
" Its okay. Go back and have fun Draco is coming back." I said and they walked away dancing. I laughed a little at Ron's outfit. It looked so old!
" Want some punch?" Asked Draco.
" Okay." I said and sat down at a empty table.

Draco's p.o.v

I grabbed the biggest cup i could find for her and poared a 3 shots of whiskey in her punch. I only got her one so I don't mix up the cups.
"Thank you." she said and smiled. She took a big gulp of it.
*caugh*
*caugh*
"Wow...that-thats some punch!"
She said and we both laughed. In 10 minutes of dancing and eating she finished it. But she wasn't drunk.
"Want more punch?" I asked her whyle we danced. Her breath already smells like whiskey.
" Of course!" She shouted and flung her hands in the air. it was starting to kik in. Her second drink i just poared the wiskey in a cup and added food coloring to it. Then i castes a enchantment on it so it smelled like grape punch.
"Here you go." I feel so guilty watching her drink that. She chugged it down and requested another. She had at least 10 cups of whiskey. Harry, and Ron walk up to us.
" Hey guys. We wanted to say we are sorry for the things we did and hope we can be friends." Said Harry. I smilled and laughed (kind of nervously because I didn't want them to find out what i did to Hermione)
" Oh of course you guys." We shook hands and Hermione trudges over to us.
" May i dance with you Hermione?" Asked Harry.
" Oh-why of course you can." she said and reached her hands out and touched his face. She was in more of a slanted position on Harry now.
"Oh why dont we go back to the common room, it is getting late.." i said nervously.
" Come Hermione!" I grabbed her arm but she refused to come.
" Oh no, no, no Draco." She started laughing.
"I think i want to dance with my very best friend...look candy Harry! Let's get candy!" She said and almost fell over.
" Hermione what has gotten into you?" Asked Harry.
" She is just realy tired!" I ran over to her and bridal-style carried her.
" Ooh." She gasped
" Look i am getting married!" She laughed and smiled.
'Happy Draco?' 'You made this sweet innocent girl drunk.' I wil NOT 'do it' with her. I feel just bad about getting her drunk i will not do that to her.
We made our way outside and i put her down. She fell on her rump.
"Hahah. oh-D-mmm-Draco." She stood up and needed help staying steady.
" I loooooooove you!" She shouted over and over again. Louder and louder each time.
"Okay Hermione, shhhhhh" i told her. I healed her in my arms. It was like holding a person made of rubber. She laughed and laughed. I propped her head up and staired into her eyes. We both leaned in and we kissed. She stared at me. ' don't loose focus Draco!' I told myself.
She stood up straight and stiffened up. Her smile turned into a frown. She healed her head down and her face turned pale. She clutched her stomach.
"D-draco." She started crying. 'What have i done' i thought.
" I-i feel funny." she said and put her hand over her mouth and darted to the girls bathroom. Poor Hermione tried to run but fell on the floor and puked all over.
" Her-Hermione!" I shouted. 'What have i done?' 'This is horrible!' 'Poor Hermione!' I said to myself. I ran after her. She was on the floor crying. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the girls bathroom. I opened up to the handicapped stall and placed her over the toilet. She sobbed harder and harder.
"Draco!" He pleaded
" Wh-what is wrong-" she puked and dry heaved.
" Hermione...i-i am so sorry. I realize..i do love you. I did a horrible thing and i am so sorry.." i started crying. The puked once more and dry heaved about 3 times.
" I am so sorry!" I sobbed
" So sorry." the door to the girls bathroom opened.
" Hermione?" They called. I recognized their voices. It was Ron and Harry. I wipped my eyes and looked down at Hermioneme. She was passed out. There footsteps came closer and closer to me. I shook Hermione but she wouldn't wake up. Their footsteps got closer and closer.
"H-HERMIONE?!?!" Cried Ron in horror and shock. He pushed me to the floor and punched my nose.
" Hermione wake up!" Cried Ron.
" W-what have you done to her?" Cried Harry. He took out his wand and aimed it at me.
"Hermione." sobbed Ron.
" Please just listen-" i said.
" I will not listen!" Shouted Harry. Back and forth our screaming match went on until professor Dumbledoor walked in along with other teachers.
"Wh-what...happened!" He shouted with anger. Professor McGonigall ran over to Hermioneme.
"Sir...she has been drinking!" She said.
"Boys...follow me right now!" He said with anger bubbling up inside of him.