Chapter 2

Ron's p.o.v

I was so hungry this morning I couldn't wait to eat, so i left early. I felt pretty bad about it though because i left, or ditched my friends. I was even more upset because i REALY was looking forward to seeing Hermione. Everytime she smiled my head spun, everytime she laughed my heart skipped a beat. Yes...i like Hermione. But I don't want her to know! At least not yet.
When Harry and Hermione got into the grand hall i got really excited. I had so much to talk about. Harry sat down and Hermione trugged behind. She looked horrible! Her beautiful skin was now as pale as a vampire, she was sweating as much as Jeremy Bootloeg (one of the biggest sweatiest wizards at Hogwarts), and she looked like she was about to vomit.
"Hi Hermion- oh bloody hell you look horrible!" I said. The funny girl she is, she responded back-
"T-thanks. just what a girl wants to hear." When Harry felt her forehead and said how hot it was, i got so scared. The last time she got sick, she almost had to get sent to an wizard hospital outside of Hogwarts.
"Am...am i?" Asked Hermione weakly and darted to the girls bathroom. Me and Harry looked at each other with concern and darted after her. As we walked into the girls bathroom we heard coughing and crying.
"H-Hermione?" I called out.
" Go away! Pl-please.." She said with a chocking sound up throught. Just then Mertle floated over to us with a disgusted face.
"You should bring her to the hospital wing!" She said angry.
"Hermione that friend of yours is stinking up my bathroom!" She complained. That got me so mad!
"Well i auta'a"
"We will just collect her and be on our way Mertle! Calm down!" Said Harry. She crossed her arms and flew away.
*knock*
*knock*
*knock*
Harry knocked on her bathroom stall.
"Hermione." He asked.
"Let us help you-"
"Yeah common' Hermione!" Suddenly the toilet flushed and she came out hunched over with one hand on her stomach and one hand on her head with moved to her mouth from time to time.
"Let's take you to the hospital wing." I said gently and put her arm over my sholder and Harry put her other arm over his sholder. Her feet dragged on the floor as we propped her up and walked with her. 'Poor Hermione!' 'I love you so much it gives me pain to see you this way.' I said to myself. As we were walking by we ran into Draco who couldn't help himself but make a mean joke or comment.
"Look! Mudblood Hermione is drunk!" He laughed and so did his friends. I felt my face turn hot. We ignored him and walked away.
"When Hermione gets better she is gonna' be picked on for a long time!" Said Harry.
"Not if i am around!"