Chapter 1

Hermione's p.o.v

It is September 22nd and i am already so tired! I did next weeks homework and it took me so long! I haven't slept for days and i am feeling pretty drowsy.
"Hermione!" Called out Harry. We were in the Gryffindor commenroom
" Oh...hi Harry." I said
"Wow! You look as pale as a vampire! Are you okay?" He asked with sympothy.
"Yes...i-i am fine, just realy tired." I responded back. But the truth is, i am feeling pretty bad. My head hurts, i feel like puking, i am sweating like no tomorrow, and worst of all my stomach hurts so badly! I don't like to admit to people that i am sick when I am sick. It makes me feel weak...like i cant handle things on my own.
"Are you shure? You look like you are about to puke?"
"Yes Harry i am fine! Now stop paying attention to me and lets go get Ron, then go to breakfast!" I responded angrily.
"He woke up early. He is down already."
"Oh-okay." I was REALY looking foward to seeing him. Every time he smiles my heart skips a beat, everytime he laughs i feel butterflies in my stomach. Yes, I admit it...i like Ron. He just cant know that! Not yet at least. Harry waved his hand in front of my face signaling me to follow him.
Every step i took down the stairs made me dizzy and nauseous. I stopped one second to catch my breath but Harry called for me and urged me on. 'A couple more flights of stairs Hermione. You can do this' i told myself. My stomach ached everytime i stepped. I clutched my stomach thinking that will help but it didn't.
"Common' Hermione i am hungry! Don't you want to get some food?" Shouted Harry. I just knodded my head and continued to walk. It felt like theise stairs would never end, but finaly it did. 'You made it Hermione now all you got to do is hold everything down and talk to Ron and Harry'. I told myself.
"Hi Hermion-oh bloody hell you look horrible!" Said Ron.
"T-thanks! Just what a girl wants to hear." I said weakly. He looked down and continued eating his bacon whyle talking to Harry. Every once in a while I would gag but hold it in. Harry noticed and placed his hand on my shoulder and felt my forehead.
"Bloody hell Hermione you're burning up!" Said Harry.
"Am...am i?" I asked. The boys both knodded and stared at me. Suddenly I felt the contents of my stomach slowly inch it's way up my throught. I clutched my stomach, covered my mouth and darted to the girls lou.

P.S SORRY IF IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS HERMIONE IS SPELLED HERMIOMY OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT. IF YOU SEE A WORD THAT LOOKS SIMILAR TO HERMIONE THEN IT IS HERMIONE