CHAPTER 2

NO ONE'S POV

A month passed and Jeongyeon already joined the Photography club, while Jihyo was busy preparing to run for the student council. Both of them had there own things after class but they always make sure to walk home together.

And most of the time Jihyo is the one who's always running late, Jeongyeon would always wait for her in the school gazebos. She's always there, even if the weather starts to be extreme and even the night started to fall. She makes sure that Jihyo always finds her there.

--

Jihyo was making her way to Jeongyeon, she found the taller girl holding her camera and leaning to the gazebos post. More steps closer and she saw someone with her.

JH : "Jeong! I'm here."

JY : "Oh Ji! Just right in time, this is my club mates there from 1-B."

DH : "Annyeong! I'm Dub!"

CY : "I'm Chaeng!"

DH, CY : "We are DubChaeng!"

JY : "Pabo-yah! Introduce yourself properly

JY : "Pabo-yah! Introduce yourself properly."

DH : "Hahaha mianhe, that's how we always introduce ourselves back in grade school. I'm Kim Dahyun."

CY : "And I'm Son Chaeyoung."

JH : "Aigoo you two are really cute hehe, I'm Park Jihyo. I'm Jeongyeon's best friend...."

CY : "No need to tell us who you are, hyung have told us everything she could about you."

DH : "E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Hahaha!"

JH : "Ehhhhh?"

DH : "Gaja Chaeng. We'll see you two tomorrow."

JY : "Take care!"

The two of them took the bus, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were walking back home. Looking at the sunset and feeling the warm breeze of spring.

JH : "So what did you told them?"

JY : "Nothing...."

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon I know when your lying, you usually scrunch your nose."

JY : "Aish arraso, I told them a little bit of our story."

JH : "What story?"

JY : "I'll tell you if you catch me Park Jisoo haha!"

She started running away from Jihyo and as like any other ordinary day Jihyo couldn't catch the taller girl.

--

Their high school life together was really colorful, Jeongyeon was able to develop her skills in photography while Jihyo, on the other hand became an exceptional school president for the next 3 years, just like what Jeongyeon predicted.