Mission 08: Rating Game

Start bij het begin

Sirzechs: "This is your last chance Y/n. Surrender the Swords and Ddraig."

Y/n: "Shouldn't I be the one who's say that to you?"

Rias: "Show respect to the Devil King!"

Y/n: "Why don't you show your pussy to the audience again? Maybe they can make their money worth."

Issei: "Will you shut up?!"

Y/n: "Wanna hear a fun fact? Your going to be a virgin. Forever."

Issei: "I swear I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch!"

Announce: "Is both side ready?"

Y/n: "I've been waiting since I stepped in."

Sirzechs: "We're ready as well."

Riser: "This pathetic humans is not worth of my time. My Pawns can handle them easily."

Announce: "Let the battle, Begin!"

Riser's Pawn rush at his but he just easily dodge all of their attacks.

Y/n: "Come on baby, come get me."

Two maids dash at him trying to punch him in the face. But he caught their fist and slam the two of them together, eliminating them.

Announcer: "Two Pawns of Riser has retired!"

Y/n: "One hit? I didn't even put effort on that one."

Riser: "Why you! Yubelluna! Destroy him!"

Yubelluna: "Yes Master."

She raised her staff towards Y/n and cast an explosion on him.

Riser: "That will teach you!"

When the smoke clears, Y/n was standing there wearing sunglasses while dusting himself.

Y/n: "Cool trick. Hey, do you do parties?"

Riser: "Why you! Attack him together!"

He sent all of his pieces out to attack Y/n but he just easily taking them out with his hands.

Announcer: "Six Pawn, Two Rooks, One Bishop, Two Knights of Lord Riser has retired!"

Y/n is dusting his hands while Riser is disbelief that most of his pieces are retired.

Y/n: "Come on now everyone, don't be shy. Why don't we all play together?"

Issei: "I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!'

He dash at him with Ascalon on his hand, trying to cut him keyword 'trying'. But he just parried his attack with his finger.

Y/n: "Come on Issei, that can't be all you got? How will you get Ddraig back?"

Issei: "RAAAHH!!"

He keep attacking him, blinded by rage. Then Sairaorg sent his blond Knight to assist Issei.

Blond: "I will handle him, Pawn of Gremory."

Y/n kicked Issei on the gut, knocking him back. Then the blond's eye starts to glow, and ground where Y/n is standing starts to crack.

Y/n: "Gravity huh?"

He just ignore the Gravity getting heavy while he starts walking towards him. The Knight keeps making the Gravity heavier but Y/n just didn't stop. When he reach's on the Knight, he grab him by the throat and lifted him off the ground.